Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

get to high places, lag jumps

Discussion on get to high places, lag jumps within the LotRO Guides & Templates forum part of the Lord of the Rings Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1438
When you notice large amounts of lag slowing down your character, you can press jump multiple times and reach EXTREMELY high areas that are normally off limits. When you notice extreme lag building up try hitting space bar multiple times. I've been rocketed up to high cliffs and other areas.

There was a certain area in the southern part of the shire where I was able to attack wolves without retaliation using this technique. Try it out in different areas, if others can post methods for building up lag it would be appreciated!

Mfg,
Old 06/22/2007, 01:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
We allready got this here:

Including Video. Use the Search function next time Please.
#Closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
not getting exp from high levle monsters and good vac places
12/31/2009 - Dekaron - 1 Replies
hey how come when i go to castor cave 2nd cloor i kill the hardest mosnter i only get like 300exp? and when i kill something weaker i sometimes get more this is really weird im a summoner im new to this game and i know whats a good skill build for hacking and good places for around lvl 30-40 THANKS ;D
Something about jumps
11/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Ey guys!Can someone tell me if i can use the old jump sistem in real co?If i can use it what i need to do?:confused:
co and jumps
06/08/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hey guys i was wondering if its possible to remove the jump effect from co and if anyone would know how to do it
Get To High Places, Lag Jumps
05/26/2007 - LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
When you notice large amounts of lag slowing down your character, you can press jump multiple times and reach EXTREMELY high areas that are normally off limits. When you notice extreme lag building up try hitting space bar multiple times. I've been rocketed up to high cliffs and other areas. There was a certain area in the southern part of the shire where I was able to attack wolves without retaliation using this technique. Try it out in different areas, if others can post methods for...
co2 jumps
09/19/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
i was wondering if i could download the co2 jump file. anyone help?