Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Log Out While Fighting

Discussion on Log Out While Fighting within the LotRO Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lord of the Rings Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
This may have been a fluke (and probably is a repost, but I couldn't find it), but it worked pretty well the 2 times I tried it.

If you get into a bad scrape with some monsters and need to bail, target a point in the distance to run to. Then on your action list, click "sit". Now pull up the "Exit Game" menu. Wait on the OK/Cancel screen until your character starts to sit down. While they're in the process of sitting, you're technically not fighting, so hit the "OK" button to log out.

Go play your alt for a while until someone else has killed the monster or it wanders off.
Old 06/27/2007, 10:26   #2

elite*gold: 1438
Falsches Forum und alt ist es auch,
meine Suche ergab .

Kann also geclosed werden.

Mfg,
Old 06/27/2007, 13:21   #3

elite*gold: 0
This is the Lord of the Rings Online Forum. Not Lineage 2, thx, closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Log Out While Fighting
08/04/2010 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 16 Replies
If you get into a bad scrape with some monsters and need to bail, target a point in the distance to run to. Then on your action list, click "sit". Now pull up the "Exit Game" menu. Wait on the OK/Cancel screen until your character starts to sit down. While they're in the process of sitting, you're technically not fighting, so hit the "OK" button to log out. Go play your alt for a while until someone else has killed the monster or it wanders off.
Wonder King Guide on Fighting
02/02/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
wonder king zed which I think many players all want to know how to gain more and more, now, here is a few tips on how to fight in this online game. Hope that it will be helpful. That group will win if an entire group runs into battle and does not hesitate. But if you see the enemy and pause, someone else will pause and the chain is endless. There are certain times that turtling is a viable option, like when you are in a room with 1 entry point. And you are greatly out numbered. Like a...
FIGHTING PROBLEM!
08/28/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
My guys does his walkscript fine but when it comes to fight, it cant find anything to fight! When i click on a monster then it fights regularly, but after that, it doesnt do jack. HELP! Im using the newest one
How Do I Actually Use Syndrome when fighting mobs?
03/13/2006 - World of Warcraft - 2 Replies
How exactly would I use syndrome with my hunter when I am trying to fight a mob, I try to do it, but everytime, they just aggro me and I die, and also how do I use the teleport to plane, I cannot find it on anyone of the functions.