Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Lotro/Hdro Lifetime Account

Discussion on WTS Lotro/Hdro Lifetime Account within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Selling Lotro/Hdro Lifetime Account - verkauft/sold

verkauft.
Vielen Dank für das Interesse und viel Glück bei der weiteren Suche! : )

sold.
Thanks for your interest and good luck on your further search : )

Tags
hdro, herr der ringe online, lifetime acc, lord of the rings online, lotro

Similar Threads Similar Threads
LOTRO Lifetime Account for sale/ HDRO Account auf Lebenszeit zu verkaufen
12/18/2011 - Lord of the Rings Online - 3 Replies
Hi there, i am currently selling my EU LOTRO Lifetime Account. haven´t been playing for years, so i decided to sell it. my characters are all like inbetween level 1-20 duno exactly and they do not own any special items, so you bid basically on the EU Lifetime Account only. Have a look Keine Sorge, auf der Verkaufsseite findet Ihr die Beschreibung auch nochmal auf Deutsch ;-) Guckt mal rein :pimp:
Suche HDRO/LOTRO-Account
07/21/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Ja, Hi, ich suche derzeit einen Herr der Ringe Online Account, bevorzugt im Tausch gegen einen guten WoW-Acc. Ich habe dazu schonmal einen Thread im WoW-Blackmarket erstellt, aber in der Section scheint sich niemand dafür zu interessieren, also vielleicht hier x) Link zum Angebot und Infos zum Account: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/world-warcraft-t rading/1315008-tausche-wow-acc-guter-85er-dk-gegen -hdro-account.html LG.
Lotro/hdro Lifetime
02/01/2011 - Lord of the Rings Online - 35 Replies
LOTRO LIFETIME (VIP) Account! Der Mainchar: ZWERG WAFFENMEISTER STUFE 65 http://s10.directupload.net/images/110103/temp/ah gvic99.jpg HIER das Equip:
[WTS]HdRO/LotRO Waffenmeister/Champion Account
10/22/2009 - Trading - 5 Replies
Ich biete folgenden ,,Herr der Ringe Online" Account zum verkauf an. Auf wunsch inkl. Spieleverpackung mit allem drum und dran. Es enthält das Hauptspiel ,,Schatten von Angmar" und die Erweiterung ,,Minen von Moria". I sell this ,,Lord of the Rings Online" account. With discs etc. if needed! Its the Maingame ,,Shadows of Angmar" and the Add-On ,,Mines of Moria"