Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 04:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS LOTRO Riders of Rohan BETA KEYS

Discussion on WTS LOTRO Riders of Rohan BETA KEYS within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS LOTRO Riders of Rohan BETA KEYS

I have 2 x LOTRO Rider of Rohan Beta keys to sell. Keys give access to permanent on going beta.

You don't need to have Lotro account earlier. You do NOT need subscription.
You can create new free account and add this key.
On beta server you will have an OPTION to get levelled up automatically or you can do it yourself.

Beta started few days ago and is active now as we speak.
This is no beta weekend or some short beta, but full fledged beta experience for the rest of summer. (Riders of

Rohan are getting released in september.
GREAT DEAL FOR BOTH existing players that want to experience and check Rohan before buying and for NEW players that want to experience WHOLE Lotro content. (beta give currency to buy on beta server all Lotro expansions and content not only Rohan).

Pm me with offers or reply in this thread.

I am verified PayPal user and verified Moneybookers user.

proof: