Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lord of the Rings Online
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling lotro lifetime acc inc. every expansion (even Isengard)

Discussion on Selling lotro lifetime acc inc. every expansion (even Isengard) within the Lord of the Rings Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling lotro lifetime acc inc. every expansion (even Isengard)

I'd like to sell my lifetime LOTRO account with every expansion that has come out so far (even the newest one, Isengard), with about 5000 lotro points available to use in the store (+ additional 500 points every month). The account is in good standing, not banned. It has lvl 75 runekeeper, 40 warden and some low level toons. Please send offers via pm. Thank you.
Old 10/10/2011, 21:34   #2

I also have a lotro lifetime account for sale.lotro founders account. I have a lvl 55 hunter on windfola and a lvl 40 warden on riddermark. Pretty good gear. Has all expansions mirkwood, moria and rise of isengard.around 1000 tp I just dont have time anymore. looking for 230USD.
you can email me at if its easier than this at
Old 05/30/2012, 09:24   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carmax View Post
I'd like to sell my lifetime LOTRO account with every expansion that has come out so far (even the newest one, Isengard), with about 5000 lotro points available to use in the store (+ additional 500 points every month). The account is in good standing, not banned. It has lvl 75 runekeeper, 40 warden and some low level toons. Please send offers via pm. Thank you.
Carmax I am very interested in your account can you tell me what type of RK is it? Male/Female Elf for Dwarf? Thanks!!

btw what server are these characters on?