Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 10:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to crash a server?

Discussion on How to crash a server? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to crash a server?

Does anyone know a way with hlapex or any program at all to crash a whole server. I was thinking most for L2Gold, as I want to enchant stuff beyond +16 and I though I could try it and if the enchant fails I crash server quick and I can try again. Untile I get +2x

Thanks in advance.
Old 10/23/2007, 21:16   #2

lol tard lol
Old 10/25/2007, 07:56   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by holkamen View Post
lol tard lol
Please tell me why you think I'm a tard... This works and was performed by GMs on the retail servers, suck a *******.
Old 10/25/2007, 08:18   #4

lol yur a tard because no1's gonna giv u somthing like that or tell you how 2 because it could skrew them up...i mean no1 wants to be doing somthing then some lil punk *** kid like you just skrews the server for a bit...If you want somthing done like this do it ur self...and if any1 is thinking obut giving this "tard" somthing that could do that then plz consider the above statment.....it could just **** u up...

no offence implied by this post m8 just giving yu the facts as straight as they go...
Old 10/25/2007, 09:49   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abul View Post
lol yur a tard because no1's gonna giv u somthing like that or tell you how 2 because it could skrew them up...i mean no1 wants to be doing somthing then some lil punk *** kid like you just skrews the server for a bit...If you want somthing done like this do it ur self...and if any1 is thinking obut giving this "tard" somthing that could do that then plz consider the above statment.....it could just **** u up...

no offence implied by this post m8 just giving yu the facts as straight as they go...
100% AGREE to this..

i dont need a little kidy on my server who crash the server all the time
Old 11/09/2007, 21:22   #6

i can do it, but im not telling how ^^
Old 11/10/2007, 01:16   #7

Why do you post then?
Old 11/10/2007, 01:24   #8

LMAOROFL

.. anyone made a new e*pvpers account for writing some bullshit..thats n0081ik3²!