Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

help with f** bake ice!!

Discussion on help with f** bake ice!! within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation help with f** bake ice!!

hi

I game in the server isogames and it uses the drug of launcher "bake ice" that it does not make possible you make dualbox
somebody could say some form to me of hack this drug of "bake ice"?

tks
Old 10/27/2007, 00:05   #2

dual box is easy to do but an bot for now i cant find.... for dual just go on the icon down right screen and press first down option of launcher...
Old 03/15/2008, 20:38   #3

I dont have any icon in my lower right corner ><

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bake ice
03/03/2010 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
has anyone been able to bypass bake ice on gracia?
Bake ice Trouble     
10/18/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
hi, im starting to play in a private server that use bake ice, but when i try to connect ....... http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/loud91/asd f-1.jpg http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c127/loud91/ima gen-1.jpg i install de patch of the server correctly plzz help....
Bake Ice Bypass
06/03/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
I've found this file in a Russian site and I can't read/understand what exactly it does.If someone wants to help me out just give it a look and if u can make out what it does please let me know. From that site I understood 3 words, walker and bake-ice bypasser. Here's the link:Bake-Ice Bypasser. any help is welcome. Ohh I forgot, the password is elitepvpers.com
Bypassing Bake Ice + Others
01/17/2008 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Does anyone know how to use ANY bots to bypass Bake Ice? The server im attempting to get it to work on runs off 2 auto-updaters and is a c4 l2J modded and very complexly custom scripted to c6/intl. If you want the server, it can be found CaliburnL2 - Embrace our realm What has been attempted and or tried are -L2 Agent -Walker -hlapex so any help/suggestions would be great.
Bake Ice bypass, is it possible?
08/30/2007 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
yo guys, does anyone have ever heard about anything that might bypass Bake Ice anti-bot protection? is it possible?