Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to find Token of Private server??

Discussion on How to find Token of Private server?? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi bro, I playing on some private server.. and now I want to bot in that server but i don't how to know find token of server.. Plz tell me HOW TO FIND TOKEN OF SERVER?? Ex: l2revegeserver.com
Old 05/06/2007, 22:19   #2

Click Here For The Guide :
Old 05/08/2007, 11:49   #3

Hey n00bIT do you think you can show me how to get the IP for that server? I play on it and I cant figure it out. Or just give it to me if you want.
Old 05/08/2007, 21:19   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by deathtosmergle@May 8 2007, 11:49
Hey n00bIT do you think you can show me how to get the IP for that server? I play on it and I cant figure it out. Or just give it to me if you want.
Hmmm..If you want to get A Server IP...there are 2 ways :
Using Hlapex, It shows you the server IP when you are logged in.

2: Using a L2File Editor. Open the L2.ini File with that tool, you can see the server IP very easy.

Or, Upload your L2.ini, give me the Link In PM, I show that IP, and then I Tell you That you want to Know
Old 02/02/2012, 01:58   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoDofAdeN View Post
Click Here For The Guide :
link is dead post new one please!