Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extreme party problem

Discussion on Extreme party problem within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I was able to connect succsesfully the l2walker to l2extreme C4, (if u need help PM me) but i'm havimg problems in forming partys between boots, apparently the l2Extreme (and most private servers) dont use the C4 party config in the server, so the l2walker doesen't detect the invitation.

I'm trying to script the party accept but in the scripts i have, i can't find the command necesary.

plz plz plz help me with the command or any other solution

i'm desperate....
Old 05/20/2006, 15:47   #2

Say something please

Plz
Old 05/20/2006, 17:43   #3

this belongs in general chat not exploit section... you wont get help here for posting in this section.....
Old 05/22/2006, 16:57   #4

This has'nt solition, the only option is to use a different l2walker version, i have succsesfully set up a party from

1-> 10.6.4 The tank leader
2-> 10.2.3 Buffer & DamageDealer

I use this setup because the leader have more options to direct correctly the party

may be some newer versions than the 10.2.3 can be used to accept the party, i've read that the 10.4.9 can recive an invitation too

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Suche / Searching Silkroad Party Reformer / Auto Party script / tool
11/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
Schönen Guten Tag :) Kennt Jemand von euch ein Party Reform script für silkroad online? am besten wäre eine funktion wie beim Agbot (Revbot), die auch weiter läuft, wenn silkroad minimiert ist. freue mich auf eure Antworten :rolleyes:
Party Heal Problem with L2Walker
03/26/2009 - Lineage 2 - 8 Replies
Hi everyone. I've a little problem setting up l2walker to heal my fighting bot. I went to party->party heal in the main window of l2w and set up the following: Protect Party Range 70 Name HP < 90% Use Heal MP > 20 "first bot" HP < 65% Use Battle Heal MP > 20 "first bot"
Avesom party problem
10/18/2008 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
hi also bot geht ohne probleme soweit das einzigste was er nicht macht,ist alle die mein game joinen einzuladen. habe jetzt schon probiert: AutoParty=1 AutoAccept=1 AutoParty=1 AutoAccept=0
problem with GFX Party Matching v1.2
06/22/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
i dont get an answer in his thread, thats why i open the thread. there is one problem which i have. the program opens a party and it doesnt use backspace for lvls. normally its 1-90 // but it pushes 1 without using backspace so i have lvl 11-90 --> this problem is only in hunting parties. i write for example: 23-90 the program pushes 2, then 3 (but 1 is still in it) -->then i have 90-90 >.< any solution for that ?
Party buff problem
02/05/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi, i'm having a problem with OOG 10.6.1 buffing with my prophet, i have him in a party with a DA, i checked in "Party Buffs" like 8 buffs for the DA, but the thing is that it repeats all the buffs FOREVER and EVER... it doesn't stops. I've tested that this happens when i'm in party, when i'm OUT of the party, the buffs are each 20 min :S What's wrong!? Thanks :)