Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gracia Final IG Walker For Cosmos l2

Discussion on Gracia Final IG Walker For Cosmos l2 within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gracia Final IG Walker For Cosmos l2

Hi to all this is my first post.
I am the last few days on a server named cosmos l2. Before 2 days it updated from Gracia 1 (it was a mix of hellbound and gracia 1) to gracia final. The problem is that the server has an antibot system for l2 net and Walker oog, while l2 walker IG is permitted(system should not be changed though-ban on login). I have tried all possible solutions on getting a full working gracia final bot but i couldnt. Walker Versions 2.07 and 2.09b work but cannot recognize items and new skills, so i cant work out auto trade and buffing, and also have a little problem with party sets(auto follow+attack)... Versions 2.13++ cannot get verified, even if i tried Microsoft loopback.. and l2 net style bypass over a 1000 times.(also got banned some times), So i am asking for ur help .
P.s. this is my first post, sorry if i did something wrong...
Pm me for server address or system, cause i dont know if i should upload it.

OK, problem Solved, plz delete this thread..
Old 04/22/2010, 19:54   #2

Man please if the problem solved..give me the walker if u want...i have tried anything ..and didnt work...And if someone have please contact me ---><---
Old 06/27/2010, 18:20   #3

same here plz
Old 06/27/2010, 21:17   #4

patrida! Guys I need some help too cause I realy need to make a good buffer :P
Seriously I tried Everything IG or OOG but sh*t nothing, In IG I can open the settings and configure, sometimes it attacks sometimes not, I don't know why, but I realy got ******, so if anyone has a final wokring modified bot please contact me or ask me for help
Old 07/27/2010, 18:10   #5

kaneis p na exei to wlaker
?