Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hell Fast Attacking/Very high attack speed bug

Discussion on Hell Fast Attacking/Very high attack speed bug within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok guys i head that there is a bug with tyrants...You use a dagger skill and after take your fist weapon and the attack speed still stands same...but i couldnt get it to work...In aoel.gaming 50000x private server i saw many people hitting a mob 20 times in one second and killing baium in tower of isolence 14th floor omg how the hell these guys attaking this fast does anyone have idea?thank you
Old 03/08/2006, 17:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
lol thats just:
wear fists
use fist fury
wear dagger
use totem spirit puma
wear tattoo of blood
voila
atk spd 1500

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Confirmed]Hint Attack Speed and Attack Damage!
05/10/2015 - RF Online - 143 Replies
Sorry Post DEleted! just pm me nalang or add me sa YM [email protected] for those who wanted to ask question about it!:mofo::mofo::mofo::bandit::bandit::o:cool: Cargo: to those newbie & noob who doesn't know how to use CE... just ask me on YM ill send you the video myself on how to lower PT and Level of your armor and weapon and how to hot swap to start for you to lear how to browse and search and how to use CE! ok??!!!! heheheh!!!! To those who Play RFph: i play in CALIX...
Attacking Speed
02/12/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Is their any program to attack faster? Like haveing the same attacking speed as cyclone? I dont want a speed hack I just want one that make you hit faster with normal jumps....
Attacking Speed Hack
10/05/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 15 Replies
Has anyone ever made a stable hack that makes you attack with the speed of the real cyclone??? If you have one please post it here.