Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hot to BuffStack if there is login delay

Discussion on Hot to BuffStack if there is login delay within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does anyone know how to buffstack if server has login delay set to 20 seconds?

You cant use buffstack method like : logout and login, logout, login .....
If anyone knows pls post it here
cya

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Buffstack gepacht ??
10/02/2007 - Flyff - 1 Replies
ist Buffstack gepacht oder was mache ich falsch ich habe die datei Umgeschrieben Buffe andere MIt asmadeos doch mein angriff stärkt sich nur sehr schwach um 100
Buffstack stonehand
09/18/2007 - Flyff - 0 Replies
welchen wert muss ich ändern fürs buffstack beim stonehand und in welcher datei prombskill ?
Buffstacking on servers with login delay?
01/02/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I know there are people out there who know how to buffstack on servers with a login delay (i.e. once you log out you have to wait 60 seconds to log back in again). The usual walker method of login--->charselect--->logout---->relogin doesnt work if theres a login delay. If any of you has any method of doing this please let us know. We'd like to get working buffstacks on several servers that have login delays.
Overbuff if server has login delay ?
12/04/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Does anyone know how to buffstack if server has login delay set to 20 seconds? You cant use buffstack method like : logout and login, logout, login ..... If anyone knows pls post it here cool.gif cya
Buffstack
10/08/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Ive seen this in the server i play in , its a private server , and theres archers taht do like 8k dmg , and ive been told that its bc they stack deathwhisper buff , If anyone knows how to do this pls tell me. I really want to know how to do this. Pls reply in english...