Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 02:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

l2 walker ingame

Discussion on l2 walker ingame within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey, i could use a ingame l2 walker, anyone have any links to a guide or something cuz i dont understand how to set it up so it auto atk? And links to a newer version than 1.19

thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help With Ingame L2 Walker
11/26/2006 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi guys i feel like a noob asking that but this what i am.. i tryed to but with IG with an elven wizard and it worked cause in policy i put 2 skills to attack.. but with dwarf i dont know how to do this.. thanks in advance kost -out
L2 ingame walker for C4?
03/21/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Yea i need a ingame walker for C4, or a tool that can find a Private Server port and protocol. Thanks
L2 walker ingame
10/22/2005 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Can someone say me which is the version of l2 walker ingame in english???? i dont know what version i need to download O.o thx! PD: sorry for my english xD
l2 c3 ingame walker
08/18/2005 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
ok i play on the l2 extreme low rate server (C3 client) but what ingame l2walker do i need?? oh and erhm ... what protocol versions where for c3 again :rolleyes:
Help with ingame walker plz
07/18/2005 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Everytime i press home to open the menu i dont see anything :S that just sucks and do i need to do something to make it bot? plz help me out (im using it on l2x)