Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

problem with OracleL2Walker2.17en version

Discussion on problem with OracleL2Walker2.17en version within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
problem with OracleL2Walker2.17en version

ok i'm using this version on . it works great on every place i go exept fantasy island where the custom mobs are.they are named Dragon *****.when i go to fantasy island the walker stops working.i tried 23847 dif settings and still nothing.i even tried Rand and still no effect.the char is jsut standing and doing nothing :/ plz some1 help me and tell me how to fix it
thx
Old 12/27/2009, 02:51   #2

ok i managed to make it attack on its own but only if i target the mobs...give me some program to auto target the mobs in range or even better tell me how to auto target with the walker :P ty ^^
Old 12/27/2009, 16:06   #3

in actions there's an action to change target... Try to do that
Old 12/27/2009, 16:34   #4

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
#moved
#warned
Old 12/27/2009, 17:33   #5

verify fail... cant target anything cant attack anything.... doesnt work at all any more since 10-12 hours any one can help me please ?! im playing l2galactica.net
Old 12/29/2009, 00:42   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bricin View Post
in actions there's an action to change target... Try to do that

what do you mean?? /targetnext??? i know about that but i want the char to target on his own... i want to leave it for the night and let the walker runing.with /targetnext the char will target the closest mobs and not all the mobs in range( i'm trickter) the char stops targeting only when i go to custom mobs on fantasy island... it works perfect on other places...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO (Invalid Version) Problem
06/22/2010 - Silkroad Online - 26 Replies
It is a problem with the new Hack Shield System of SRO, I had this Problem before and it says: Invalid File Version "Please Reinstall Silkroad" For People reinstalled SRO again. and still having it! Solution: Go to Silkroad Folder, First: Open the hacksheild File and press "hsupdate.exe" so that it can update the hack shield
Problem mit Emuhacker für Version 3.1.3
08/12/2009 - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 4 Replies
Hay leute, ich ahbe vista und wenn ich den Emuhacker (für Version 3.1.3) als Admin ausführe erscheint imemr ein Fels auf meinem Monitor da steht drin: Programm funktioniert nicht mehr. Dann stehe dort folgende auswahlmöglichkeiten: Programm schliessen und Online nach einer Lösung suchen. alles schon probiert hab PC neu gestartet,Emuhacker ganz oft neu gedownloadet aber das kommt immer wieder. Bitte um eure Hilfe! Gerne auch als PN :-) mfG. Steffen:p
SJSRO old version problem.
06/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Hi guys, I have a problem with SJSRO old version . I'm opening the game and everything going fine until the login. im choosing a server and then entering my ID and Pass and pressing "Connect". Its writing that its logging in and then it disappears and nothing happens. I realy appreciate if you can help me .
OracleL2Walker2.09b problem
03/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
helloz there guyz, i have a little problem and im noob so i decided to post this problem here so someone can help me im playing in this server L2Battlenet.com and this server have free bot use. everithing worked perfect buf after one update of this server some of the features of OracleL2Walker2.09b stoped working, these features are for example : Run and hit when use far settings, bot dont follow anymore and just stay stil in they positions, protection of party member not workig adn more...
wow glider, ful version and PROBLEM
06/30/2007 - WoW Bots - 10 Replies
Ok im english... but i can understand a little bit deutchs too.. so it is possbile to get glider for free??? i have crack, but here is problem: --------------> http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/3619/problemwd 7.jpg Shot at 2007-06-28 playing @ Mazrigos !