Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 03:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Privat server setup

Discussion on Privat server setup within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hallo. Where can i find some help on setting up a private l2 server. the server is working fine but there are still lots of thing to set up (skills, quests, bugs 2 fix). is there a help page or someone who i can ask spme queestions?? 10x
Old 04/18/2005, 10:20   #2

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
first read our guides at forum, if you still need help you can ask again (specific questions plz)
Old 04/18/2005, 14:52   #3

elite*gold: 0
10x. got the gude. read it . now: is there any place where i can find the files to download so i can make the quests andsoulshots available ?? they don`t work. sorry if it`s a noob question

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Setup Server
12/26/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hallo Epvp ich hab des setup instaliiert und dann wil er serial nummer kann ihn mir vllt jmd geben ? EDIT: Sry hab vergessen welches Setup ich meine New World2
Serious-WoW Privat Server Patch 3.0.9 [Neuer Privat Server]
04/08/2009 - WoW Private Server - 2 Replies
#edit
Setup own SRO Server
01/23/2009 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 252 Replies
Step 1 - Install Visual Basic 6 (u have to purchase it.. -> stop ! dont pm me anymore for this ! i will not answer any question about where to find SB 6, just google or search on warez site <- ) Step 2 - Go to Revision 26: / and download all the files to your computer username is user and theres no password. or just download this one (Rev 45) but it might be updated because cls is constantly re coding it all. RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Note:There is allready a newer version out...
Server Setup
09/12/2008 - SRO Private Server - 18 Replies
Due to the recent let down in servers EG; icysro, and people are claiming to have been setting these up but there just isnt any development. Now im not saying this is a definate but im going to try get my own server setup for silkroad. Now this isnt just going to be me, im looking for a good experianced team to help me, we are going to be a offical company and may be hosting servers for other games too. We are going to not only provide servers but we are going to provide you game files for many...
Co server setup
12/08/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
hi all this may sound retarded but i need help http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/index.php?...n%20 server&st=0 ive follwed all the instrutions on the topic above but when i run co full server.exe it comes up with listen i click it and nothing happens,ive editted the server.dat file on my client and everything how do i connect,ill will be most thank full if you could help me thanks tictaktoe