Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 10:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2Walker + L2J server with antibot system

Discussion on L2Walker + L2J server with antibot system within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2Walker + L2J server with antibot system

hi...

Im actually playing in a l2j Server with AntiBot system, somebody could help me and tell what can i do to use L2Walker without be banned please?

Thank you ¨^^¨

Note: The server addres is
Old 10/05/2009, 17:51   #2

elite*gold: 0
You would need a miracle to get L2Walker working without getting banned. Your best chance is to try L2.NET (its worse than L2Walker, but works on most servers). You can find a thread how to set it up somewhere on this forum.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTF no more antibot system
09/01/2010 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
WTF like many as see there no are more towers of "JUSTICE" in the game ¿? Why gaymax do this ???? :S :rtfm: :rtfm:
How to bypass antibot system
10/31/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 3 Replies
Hello Is there any chance to use bot on l2ex.pl Gracia Final server? They have got some kind of antybot system. I was testing this server and sometimes after 10 sec, sometimes after 25 min my account was banned. Im preparing to use L2net but is there any1 who use L2Walker there? Or any1 can help me with any bypass. Thanks!
L2Liona antibot system
07/18/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Somebody know how to make l2walker or l2net work in this server HERE! who has antibot system?
Antibot system - Euro
08/07/2006 - Ragnarok Online - 14 Replies
Schaut so aus als ob Euro endlich was gegen die Bots tut zumindest gegen Trial Account botter. Lest selbst: http://forums.openkore.com/viewtopic.php?t=23084 Quelle: Openkore forum Da is auch noch nen Link im Post zum Euro Forum wo sogar ein GM ein Kommentar darüber abgibt. Naja wichtiges steht eig. nur auf der zweiten Seite, Rest is imo unwichtiges Gequatsche.
L2Walker for C4 System...
03/24/2006 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
CountryList=USA; DefaultCountry=0 DefaultServer=1 DefaultCharacter=0 DefaultAccount= DefaultPassWord= LoginServerIP=(ip server) LoginServerPort=2106 ProtocolVersion=659