Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to get critical error?

Discussion on how to get critical error? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to get critical error?

Well i need to know how do i get a critical error everytime that i whant.

TY

cumps, ztar

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Critical Error
02/03/2021 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
Hello, i want ask, whats happening with my sro? When i Run sbot, i start it and switch to clientless... Then, im going to play SjSro, but when i try to run it i get error - Critical Error!! Mutex already created!!, what i must to do? With Run As... not working too...what i must to do? :confused:
Critical Error every 15 min
05/27/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I get DC every 15 min when I play l2gold. The critical error is like this: History: WM_DESTROY <- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <-WWindow::StaticProc<- UWindowsViewport::ViewportWndProc <- WWindow::StaticProc <- MessagePump <- MainLoop if u can help me.
Critical Error
05/07/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi im not sure if i am posting this in the correct place so if im not i apologies and can you move it please. Everytime i try to open a cracked walker i get this critical error, does anyone know how to fix this? Many thanks for the help 2009.5.7 07:49:03 OS : Windows XP 5.1 (Build: 2600) CPU : GenuineIntel PentiumPro-class processor @ -2618 MHz with 2047MB RAM
For all those that have critical error
01/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 0 Replies
you have to edit you data pack with winhex and put hamachi ip in there don't know if you already changed them in you hamachi ip. it should be 10 of them you change . if you data pack isn't edited yet then search for 192.168.5.007. and then when you do that just save it then reopen it and search for IP,PORT and just change ip in your hamachi ip. but only edit the first one of a long line with ip just. so just press search change the ip and then press f3 it will go automaticly to the next ip. but...
Critical Error
03/18/2007 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
Bekomme seit der letzten Woche laufend Criticals weiß einer warum ? Liegt es an einem Addon? Weil ich habe sonst nix weiter verändert. Error: http://img296.imageshack.us/my.php?image=u...nben anntkw3.png Addons: http://img265.imageshack.us/my.php?image=u...nben annttb8.jpg