Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 eXtream

Discussion on L2 eXtream within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 eXtream

my bad, please delete this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Extream agBot probs
09/21/2008 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
Hi guys..i have a problem...AGAIN! xD whenever i logg on my char.. the skill list doesn't appear.. as in it's blank.. :( and then i can't bot...everything else works but the skill list :l Can someone help me with this... i really need some extream help with this... thanks :P
New Private Server (Extream Co)
09/04/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
You can registe and Download Client 1.Helpfull GMs 2.24/7 online 3. Many Events 4. The site will be down when there is an upgrades and this server is a plvl server You can download the game client and registe from here(http://www.xtremeconqueronline.br30.com/) To download the client u must copy the URL And paste it at a new webpage
Cabal Extream Bot??> is there one?
08/21/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Can any one tell me if theres any bot for cabal Bot i just nid it for farming thnx:rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::rtfm::handsdown::handsdown: :handsdown: