Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 21:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Help me with some stuff, thx. (interlude server)

Discussion on Help me with some stuff, thx. (interlude server) within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help me with some stuff, thx. (interlude server)

Hey guys,

I need a l2walker and l2phx for l2finest () (interlude server).
Can you help me ?

Thx for your time
Old 06/27/2009, 16:50   #2

Received Thanks: 2,463
wrong section - moved,warning
Old 06/27/2009, 22:26   #3

This runs on Interlude.
Use the hosts, open l2ASRV first and minimize it, and run L2Walker, use the "red cross" on your system tray to open second, third, forth... ...n clients.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/09/2009, 09:45   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by oracle67 View Post
This runs on Interlude.
Use the hosts, open l2ASRV first and minimize it, and run L2Walker, use the "red cross" on your system tray to open second, third, forth... ...n clients.
i do this thing, but the game won't start.
Any ideeas?
Server is
Old 07/09/2009, 10:08   #5

Received Thanks: 2,463
midht be just the client side protection so try to copy fire.dll,engine.dll,core.dll,nwindow.dll from a clean il system to that you use and ofc dont 4get to make a backup and copy them 1by1 so u know when u still can/t connect

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help for OOG Interlude L2j server !
04/06/2009 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
I was absent for some time of L2 ! L2 Walker OOG for a INterlude server L2J work or no ? What i need WP507F sauron patch ?? Or Needl patch !! What is the version of walker work best in Interlude server ! I try L2NET for interlude with token and work to connect !
[Interlude L2 Off Server] L2Intact
12/01/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Dedicated Interlude private server: Xp 12x, Sp 12x, Drop 10x Spoil 10x, Adena 15x Started last week.
New interlude server xp x 15
04/26/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Lineage 2 Rampage - Index i think this will be a very good server. rules: no dual boxing - no imba donations - no walker - no custom stuff - no npc buffers - no gm shop
Valhalla - RPG server [Interlude]
02/18/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
http://www.l2night.ovh.org/files/logowx4.jpg "Lo there, do I see my father - Lo there do I see my mother and my sister and my brothers - Lo there I do see the line of my people back to the beginning - Lo they do call to me - they bid me to take my place among them - in the hallowed halls of Valhalla - where the brave shall live forever!" http://www.l2night.ovh.org/files/rozczkaar3.gif Basics of the server are dating back to Clan of Valhalla which they will rewind oneself through a lot...
New 10X Interlude Server !!!!!
12/20/2007 - Lin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
New 10X interlude server looking for new players.It is non donation server. Tonnes of new updates comming.RB's all working and quests all working. How to connect is easy just DL interlude fully updated and change host to 74.15.86.236 L2authd.lineage2.com run from l2.exe in system folder. Hope to see you soon!!! Any problems connecting pls post. Thanks you !!