Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Soulhound tips

Discussion on Soulhound tips within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Soulhound tips

Hi everyone! So a couple days ago i created my first soulbreaker cuz i wanted to try him in a pvp server; to be

honest i got the impression that he sucks big time!But then i saw another soulbreaker/soulhound and he was

doing some serious damage (i mean he owned everyone in a couple of "more than 1 v 1"s)I guess it was

enough to make me realize that i suck big time!So i'd really appreciate if you guys could give me a few tips on

the soulhound and when i'm saying tips, i mean everything (from how to customize my skills bar and which

skills do i use, to what kind of armor/dyes etc..)

Thanks in advance

P.S i want to apply all those things to a high rate (gracia final) pvp server
Old 06/17/2009, 11:44   #2

Hi kphpd44,

first it depends on the server and what is there availible ...

if you can add some dark attributes on your weapon ...DO IT ...it will increase your crit rate very high and your dmg will be increased near 100 % !

now the Dyes what you need is DEX + CON - (but this is different from server to server thats why i asked before what is there possible to get and what not)

for pvp you can use the skills in a simple way ...

Blink = stuns for some sec your enemy (but teleports you away from him)
Rush = You will be near him again and do him some dmg ...
Triple Slash = does a lot of dmg with a good weap and full loaded souls !
Attack him cause he is still stuned and if your skills are reloaded start over again... Try it.

F1 = Blink F2= Rush F3 Triple Slash F4= Attack and dont forget to use Pride of Kamael and Lightning Barrier before you start a PvP

Try the Light armor set but what kind of sets are availible on the server is a secret for me ) so try Dunasty light set ...

give me some more infos what "gear" is possible to get there ?

vesper armor / weaps ?
PvP mask ? PvP wings ? Tattoos ? Underwear ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2009, 16:11   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeroN View Post
Hi kphpd44,

first it depends on the server and what is there availible ...

if you can add some dark attributes on your weapon ...DO IT ...it will increase your crit rate very high and your dmg will be increased near 100 % !

now the Dyes what you need is DEX + CON - (but this is different from server to server thats why i asked before what is there possible to get and what not)

for pvp you can use the skills in a simple way ...

Blink = stuns for some sec your enemy (but teleports you away from him)
Rush = You will be near him again and do him some dmg ...
Triple Slash = does a lot of dmg with a good weap and full loaded souls !
Attack him cause he is still stuned and if your skills are reloaded start over again... Try it.

F1 = Blink F2= Rush F3 Triple Slash F4= Attack and dont forget to use Pride of Kamael and Lightning Barrier before you start a PvP

Try the Light armor set but what kind of sets are availible on the server is a secret for me ) so try Dunasty light set ...

give me some more infos what "gear" is possible to get there ?

vesper armor / weaps ?
PvP mask ? PvP wings ? Tattoos ? Underwear ?
First of all thanks for replying man.Now about the server. It's not possible to add attributes on weaps; vesper armors, weaps, pvp wings are availabe, same goes for underwear but not tattoos .Ok so i'll try what you said and thanks again
Old 06/18/2009, 14:21   #4

hi again,

take vesper armor light set and vesper weapon )

to the buffs NEVER ... NEVER take Greater Might !!! use Greater Shield buff and COV if possible for higher crit rate and dont forgett Vampiric Rage and Dance of Vampire (if u can take it from NPC) Dance of Fire , Dance of Fury and Dance of Inspiration...

Songs : Wind , Earth, Invocation (good if you have to fight against Necros) Renewal, Champion, Warding, Vitality, Hunter.

Buffs : Might, Shield, Mental Shield, Bless the Body, Death Whisper, Focus, Agility, Wind Walk, Vampiric Rage, Magic Barrier, Ressist Schock.

if the server you are playing doesnt have a limit of buffslots ... let me know and you can add some more important buffs.... but these here are the Basic Buffs that you need.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2009, 02:38   #5

Quote:
hi again,

take vesper armor light set and vesper weapon )

to the buffs NEVER ... NEVER take Greater Might !!! use Greater Shield buff and COV if possible for higher crit rate and dont forgett Vampiric Rage and Dance of Vampire (if u can take it from NPC) Dance of Fire , Dance of Fury and Dance of Inspiration...

Songs : Wind , Earth, Invocation (good if you have to fight against Necros) Renewal, Champion, Warding, Vitality, Hunter.

Buffs : Might, Shield, Mental Shield, Bless the Body, Death Whisper, Focus, Agility, Wind Walk, Vampiric Rage, Magic Barrier, Ressist Schock.

if the server you are playing doesnt have a limit of buffslots ... let me know and you can add some more important buffs.... but these here are the Basic Buffs that you need.
Ok i can handle the buffs (i've always been good with that) and thanks to you i got quite good (btw the server had an update couple of days ago and now it's possible to add attributes).So i'd really appreciate if you could give me now some advanced pvp tips, mostly about skills..Sorry if i'm being a pain in the a$$, but it's just that i really like soulhounds and i want to master them Thanks again my man
Old 06/19/2009, 22:26   #6

hello again

to the skills ..

Shining Edge is a good skill and Triple Thrust try to use them too but i`m afraid that if you use "more" skills that will maybe to much at your begining with the soulhound

another tactical way to use some more skills so you can kill people / mobs in a easy way is...

First add Dark Attributes on your weapon (each town haves an attribute manager but its deferend on many server...ask some people or the GMs on your server where you can find him)

Now we are ready to go for pvp....

You have a skill named Death Mark...try it first on some mobs to see the "time you need to cast that skill" on many servers this is a fast skill but a lot of server anhored this skill (i hope its normal on your server and you can cast it fast) once Death Mark added on your victim cast second skill Surrender to the Unholy .... she/he will be a easy target after that... use Blink to stun ... rush to go back again to your victim... Triple Thurst and Shinning Edge to crit on him/her with dark atributes maybe he or she is already dead at this moment but if not start again with Blink, rush, Triple Thurst and Shinning Edge

to have a "faster" cast speed try to add an WIT +5 (or +4) DYE .... i prefer -INT !

You have a cool skill named "Final Form" IF you use FINAL FORM on a PvP NEVER but NEVER use skills !!! you will die to fast BUT use only ATTACK (i mean normal attack) and with Vampiric Rage and Dance of Vampire you will gain a lot of HP back from your victims (just hope they dont stun you )

try to find for you a way what is better for you... to fight with final form or to use your skills i play Kamael classes now some years and i love all of them but my favorite is the Doombringer

have fun
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/21/2009, 18:40   #7

Quote:
hello again

to the skills ..

Shining Edge is a good skill and Triple Thrust try to use them too but i`m afraid that if you use "more" skills that will maybe to much at your begining with the soulhound

another tactical way to use some more skills so you can kill people / mobs in a easy way is...

First add Dark Attributes on your weapon (each town haves an attribute manager but its deferend on many server...ask some people or the GMs on your server where you can find him)

Now we are ready to go for pvp....

You have a skill named Death Mark...try it first on some mobs to see the "time you need to cast that skill" on many servers this is a fast skill but a lot of server anhored this skill (i hope its normal on your server and you can cast it fast) once Death Mark added on your victim cast second skill Surrender to the Unholy .... she/he will be a easy target after that... use Blink to stun ... rush to go back again to your victim... Triple Thurst and Shinning Edge to crit on him/her with dark atributes maybe he or she is already dead at this moment but if not start again with Blink, rush, Triple Thurst and Shinning Edge

to have a "faster" cast speed try to add an WIT +5 (or +4) DYE .... i prefer -INT !

You have a cool skill named "Final Form" IF you use FINAL FORM on a PvP NEVER but NEVER use skills !!! you will die to fast BUT use only ATTACK (i mean normal attack) and with Vampiric Rage and Dance of Vampire you will gain a lot of HP back from your victims (just hope they dont stun you )

try to find for you a way what is better for you... to fight with final form or to use your skills i play Kamael classes now some years and i love all of them but my favorite is the Doombringer

have fun
Thanks man you're the best