Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 08:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What website to sell characters?

Discussion on What website to sell characters? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What website to sell characters?

What website should I use to advertise selling characters, and what money transferring company should I use for the transaction?

ANyone have good experiences and can point me in the right direction?
Old 05/03/2009, 22:38   #2

i sold a characher at .they sent me the money via paypal and i was very satisfied
Old 05/03/2009, 22:40   #3

i wrote the adress :S
why it added all this thing ?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Sell] Eo Website
09/02/2010 - EO PServer Hosting - 12 Replies
hi i'm here to say this New site for sale. Custom made by (zSpider). Nice design and template by me and the chinese people, you can change your banner and the logo picture. Demo : Welcome to WarofDemons Price is $50.00 USD. If you would like a screen shot of it or like to see it in action, just message me here or on WarOfDemons Forum Here . Thanks Seddik
Asura Characters Fer Sell
08/02/2010 - 9Dragons Trading - 0 Replies
Hello Currently I am wanting to sell two Asura Accounts. I will not give much info on items for I haven't logged into my accounts in God knows how long and I reformatted so I don't even have 9d installed. I will be giving a price that I want for it, but if you want to pay more it'd be much appreciated. I maybe selling a better character later on I'm still debating on selling my Hm 1 warrior. Hes got alotta good stuff on him and some okay stats. I've decided not to sell mine because, well I...
Sell Account 3 High Characters
10/24/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi. i have for sale an account , i just made one new a veno and this account wanna sell it .. so i have: 1.Archer LvL - 73 (Empty no gears) 2.Blademaster LvL - 76(Empty no gears) 3.Wizzard LvL - 77 (Zuriel Blade max upgrade it+Bound,Genesis Set+3+4sockets+Flawless Garnet Shards+pdef bonus+70hp,Cape+3+4sockets+Flawless HP Shards+HP Bonus+Recovery,Helm+3+4Sockets+Flawless HP Shards+bonus pdef,Rings+hp80 etc..) All have Bound and is +3+4sockets 3 stars . Is the best gear possible on that lvl....
WARNING: Sell your Characters (End of iSRO)
04/18/2009 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
1. This is not made by me. 2. This guy is f*cking serious. 3. You should follow his advice & sell your Chars (I allready did, look at my Black Market Points) 4. To fake Silk by his Tutorial you wont need more then 10€ PaySafeCard. I allready faked Silk with help of his Tutorial & its working. And JOYMAX cant do a shit about it because if they want to get rid of CCF Attacks they need to shutdown or cancel PayPal payment. http://www.pic-upload.de/18.04.09/xis6hm.jpg
Where can I sell as two characters ?
02/01/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I am interested in selling two characters of the game server Babel and a level 67 are very, very comprehensive and another with level 56 As you could sell?