Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 09:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS/T Fullparty lvl 85/86 Official Naia server

Discussion on WTS/T Fullparty lvl 85/86 Official Naia server within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink WTS/T Fullparty lvl 85/86 Official Naia server

WTS/T

Chars are equiped with immortal and the wynn with twilight/apocalypse

Tank lvl 85
Healer lvl 86
Iss lvl 86
yul lvl 85
tyrr lvl 85
Othell lvl 86
Wynn lvl 86

for Adena/items on naia server.

If interested send me an offer to my email or write a post.thx.

Tags
char, party, wts

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS 2 accs Naia Server
12/17/2012 - Lineage 2 - 12 Replies
Female Yull Archer lvl 88 Set Immortal +3, jewerly immortal, W. Requiem Thrower, Gloves and Boots Twilitght Light +3 with Attributes, Zaken Cloak, 5kk Adenas, 1.780 Mente's Coins, Nevit's Rune 100% 3 Hours x1, 1 EWR, 2 Vita. poti 2 Hours, and more items in Warehouse. Price: 40 € Paypal. ------------------------------------------------- ------------------------- Male Sigel Knight lvl 88 - 50.74% Set Twilitght Heavy +3 Full Attributes, Jewerly Immortal, Zaken Cloak, W. Requiem...
WTS adena on Naia server
11/28/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
WTS adena on naia server. Almost 4 b in stock. Message me here or on msn : [email protected]
WTS adena on Naia server
11/05/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Want to sell adena on Naia server 3 b in stock at the moment. Private message here.
WTS 2 chars 87. Naia server
02/21/2012 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Yul archer 88 1% set TW leather with resist +3/+4 Top R bow 260 fire misc: 28 adventurer's Mark - Loyalty, 2250 crys R, 140k ssR event, 1 rune xp 5h, a lot of mats to create armors... etc... 140 Euros, payment using paypal. Othel rogue 87 70% Set immortal light full enchant +3
Bad server gates of Naia
07/01/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Stay away from L2 gates of Naia. The server has a anti-bot system. It means that from time to time you have to enter random letters. This can be very stressful, and at times impossible. Why impossible because the server freezes alot,and sometimes exactly when you have to input the letters. IF you DONT input the random letters they will jail you, because they think you are a bot.  It happend to me I got jailed because I codent input the letters on time. The Admin and GM did nothing about...