Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 19:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Gracia Part II - Problem

Discussion on Gracia Part II - Problem within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Gracia Part II - Problem

hi good day

im just wondering why my lineage2 wont work anymore [not oog/ig]
i patch it and then check files so it should be ok
but how come i cant login the game
does lineage2 - gracia part ii having problem w/ Vista now

can anyone help me, thanks

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Gracia Part 2 question
03/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
ok here goes, I downloaded a patched folder for Gracia 2 with the zoomhack etc. all worked perfectly as it should have. I am no fan of the removed frame though as I like to be able to move it around the screen. having some limited knowledge of client editing from previous clients I went in and put the frame back, very simple to do. the issue is that now the zoom hack does not work where it worked before without the frame. the only line I changed was the frame to True instead of False. the...
L2 PHX Gracia Part II
03/28/2009 - Lineage 2 - 5 Replies
Hi! I want to do item +++++ on Gracia II on server with GM Shop. I'm doing that: 1) Run L2PhX 2) Run L2 3) Log In 4) Buy item 5) Sniff Packet: take "numbers" of weapon 6) Paste to "Send" 7) Change sixth and seventh numbers (With the instruction on this forum ) 8) Send packet
[L2J Gracia Part II]L2 Guasca
02/18/2009 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Here is the patch 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download system.rar Hello for all! I'm start my L2J based server. After playing in oficial server along 4 years, i'll stop playing becouse NC Soft give me a Ban :) Yes, i'm L2 Walker use, older Hawk 84 / glad 79 / necro 78 / bishop 78.... But my ban don't stpo my Lineage 2 life!
Gracia Part 2
02/05/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Does any1 know a server Gracia Part 2 where l2phx will work i played lineage2mt.tk but tday got banned when a gm logged on so if some1 knows pls send me a message i would apprecaite it
OOG for Gracia part 2
10/31/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
take it and abuse it....jap credits like allways RapidShare: Easy Filehosting