Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 07:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] iss enchanter lvl 89 with subclass -shilen

Discussion on [WTS] iss enchanter lvl 89 with subclass -shilen within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] iss enchanter lvl 89 with subclass -shilen

Full Immortal R grade heavy set everything +3, +4 boots and +5 gaiters. Full +3 R grade jewel set. +4 Immortal Duals with HASTE sa, as well as top R grade Apoc dual blunts with.

about 200kk in adena. lots of other various s, a, b, c grade gear....

Asking 500 dollars with good name

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTS adena chronos, naia, shilen and malmeld
08/29/2012 - Trading - 13 Replies
Hi, i have a lot of adena in stock . for all servers . chronos, naia, shilen and malmeld . just contact me if you wanna buy . good price . msn:suppliers@3 z o o m.com (delete the space) icq:619-512-179
WTS Adena on Shilen Server (Official)
01/30/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I have around 600millions for sale at shilen server on official. Please mail me at [email protected] with your offer and how much you need. Thanks.
[WTS] LVL 79 Spectral Dancer (Shilen)
01/24/2012 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi I don't play anymore so I want to sell my character on server Shilen. The character is unknown and has a good name. Lvl 79 Male Spectral Dancer I'm selling it very cheap If you have any questions or are interested PM me with your skype or msn!
WTS Yul Archer 87(Full R Grade) & 86 Enchanter on Shilen.
01/22/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Selling a Yul Archer level 87 on Shilen with full R grade that's enchanted. Immortal +6 Helmet +5 Leather Armor +4 Leather Leggings +6 Gloves +5 Helmet Immortal Jewls All +3 with +5 ring.
LineageII adena on chronos,naia,shilen or other server
12/21/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi, friends, if you have LineageII adena on chronos,naia,shilen or other server,don't hesitate to add my msn: suppliers@**********. we need adena everyday, and we will trade you with a good price