Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Iknow that exist!!!HELP :p

Discussion on Iknow that exist!!!HELP :p within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Iknow that exist!!!HELP :p

i try to find a walker that works on l2c1.ru but everythink i tried so far led me to o fail xD! I know that walker exist cause ive seen bot parties.. My problem is that i have never had worked with a walker at c1 chronicle and i am a bit confused! Can someone give me a helping hand over here?
Old 12/11/2011, 22:27   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsios1 View Post
i try to find a walker that works on l2c1.ru but everythink i tried so far led me to o fail xD! I know that walker exist cause ive seen bot parties.. My problem is that i have never had worked with a walker at c1 chronicle and i am a bit confused! Can someone give me a helping hand over here?
Are you sure its l2walker? Not L2Net or L2Tower?
Old 12/11/2011, 22:52   #3

Do you have anything sugest to me?i am not sure about the programm style...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Does this exist?
03/22/2011 - Battle of the Immortals - 2 Replies
I like farming for mutant pets, is there a program that can watch the screen and set off a alarm when certain catchable mob name comes up? not sure i'm clear enough.
Does this Exist?
03/05/2011 - Dekaron - 4 Replies
Hello I was wondering if there is some kind of tool or hack/autohotkey program that picks up gold/argates/mavs and basically anything important along the lines of those items without picking up the rest of the crap. I know jebbit has a autohotkey that clicks on all the items on the floor but is there a way to just limit it to certain ones. Thanks, Allster Nevermind, http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/dekaron-main-disc ussions-questions/122574-auto-pick-up.html
Bin Falsch Iknow :d suche Dinar Hack der Geht!!
12/20/2010 - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 10 Replies
Ja Leute ich weiß ich bin falsch ich weiß aber nicht wo ich posten soll... Ich machs kurz...ich suche einen Funktionierenden Dinar Hack.!!! der mind 1h=10tausend Dinars bringt (wenns 5tausend sind egal) ich hoffe ihr könnt mir was bieten... Sorry nochmals aber im Voraus danke!
it exist a new but>?
05/23/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
tell me if it is a new but work )(
EXIST??
04/07/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
i have questiom exist program for hide all players??