Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 06:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Walker wont work

Discussion on Walker wont work within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Walker wont work

Ok heres the problem. I have the newest version of walker, and every time I click the off ctrl and the walker crashes. Anyone else have this problem?..
Old 06/30/2008, 13:45   #2

elite*gold: 0
False Section

Similar Threads Similar Threads
IG Walker wont work correct Please Help
04/12/2010 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hello, i play on a Free Server for Lineage 2 and try to use IG Walker there. I could still log in make all Options etc. and if i press end to start the bot he start to work, ok now the Problem is he target mobs but dont attack them. He target--->runs to the mob----->Change target to next mob and run again. Its an L2j server, the server i played before is also l2j and all worked fine there. Is there anyone with same prob and a sollution or any idea how to get em working?
SRO still wont work for me
05/28/2007 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
when i start SRO it shut down after 30secs. i cant play this game now for a week. plz help me. ill give + karma
SRO wont work for me any more
05/25/2007 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
i cant get silkroad updating anymore after i reinstalled it. i have download it severel times and installed it several times. but it stays on version 1.059 and when i start the game it says > thats its under construction. i am stuck whit this problem for 4 days. what can i do???
L2 Walker wont run.. i'm despaired :(
10/19/2006 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Hi there.. im trying to get the L2Walker started on my Private Server... but it wont work... tested everything i could.. ok infos about the pserver: ServerEmu: L2J Connecting via host file Chronicle: C3 Url: www.ancient-age.net