Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 07:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Walker guide needed please :(

Discussion on L2 Walker guide needed please :( within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 Walker guide needed please :(

Hey there fellas, Well recently just downloaded the eL2Walker 2.01-GGDarkmenx file and it works well with the game as far loading goes etc- however I have no idea how to set it up so my character will attack mobs by itself etc...

Can anyone give me a guide on how to do so? The bot for rohan was alot simpler then this and i have no idea what im doing lol. Thanks in advance fellas- I did look briefly on here for a thread with directions on how to use it but couldnt find any :/
Old 06/27/2008, 00:16   #2

can anyone help me out with this? even a few tips or a basic over view
Old 06/27/2008, 19:57   #3

:/ There's how many people out there who use this and no one can give me the basic run down? T_T
Old 06/28/2008, 04:57   #4

I am in the EXACT same boat as u bro i have searched post after post on numerous sites and i dont understand this bot
Old 06/28/2008, 06:39   #5

hey man I figured some of the stuff out today Took me a bit of time to get it down but alright heres as far as I know- and sorry for the poor explanation ill take screenshots later for a better one.

Anyways first thing I did was set up the combat order by what skills and weapons to use its in one of the tabs.. next i set up the when to heal on my other character and when to drink pots... then I found the monsters in the area that I was trying to bot in and change them to high priotry and to attack. Then i simply when to the very first tab and pressed the button in the top left hand side of the middle box that is all messed up with chinese or korean lettering and the bot went at it..

atm im having trouble with the buffs because of herbs, and having one character pick up all the loot if it dosnt attack :/ anyways ill try and give you a better run down in a little bit and keep you posted if i find anything else out .. be nice if someone else could aswell all the posts are so far out there i dont know what the hell is going on.. are you playing on offical aswell or private?
Old 06/28/2008, 07:32   #6

Talking

ya im on offical sever...thx ima try some of that
Old 06/30/2008, 13:56   #7

and how to run this progie ?
Old 07/01/2008, 08:15   #8

seriously guys - any child could use walkers basic functions since its rather easy.

send me pm with ICQ number or Teamspeak ip then i can give u some help.
Old 07/02/2008, 06:24   #9

mhm.. basic functions are easy once you play with it a few minutes.. however id like to know how to get my character to rebuff himself at the CH and go back out to the hunting zone if thats possible.
Old 07/02/2008, 13:56   #10

every1 say easy but no tutorial
Old 07/04/2008, 13:31   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ouzu View Post
every1 say easy but no tutorial
cause there is no tutorial needed.

after starting walker the menus are easy to understand i think as long as you support the english language.

since the 2.01 cracked is for a part still korean of course there are a few things you may not be able to read.

in order to check what the korean **** means just download a new walker ENGLISH and open its menus and compare them so u know what it means in english.

i suggest u start botting with basic easy settings - like center point... kill all mobs in range etc, sit when HP low...

start linke this and then by the time learn how to wield walkers more complicated settings but basically i think walker is rather easy to use.

2 - 4 mins and a character can be set up properly or even less.

in addition to that you can save the configs.

i m to lazy to make a guide its to much work to explain all functions in a guide that explain themselves in the walker menus.
Old 07/05/2008, 01:05   #12

The most recent one that I have that works on retail servers is a mix match between english and korean :/ Perhaps you could give me a link of one that is full English and up to date for offical servers? Thank you- As for what you have said, It is rather easy to figure out once you put sometime into it- for the basic.. However writing a script and making it so the character returns to the spot once he or she has died and rebuffing at a clan hall have proven to be beyond my level of understanding
Old 07/05/2008, 16:22   #13

Hey ppls if you need help with L2Walker i can of course help (except scripting no idea how to script) then you can leave me a private message on this board if possible with your MSN AIM or Icq names numbers etc ill try to contact then and will explain everthing you want.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/05/2008, 23:31   #14

ya i have no clue of scripting either and i dont need it so...

but everything else works pretty fine with the 2.01 cracked walker (english/korean mixed).

just try walker and within few minutes of testing im sure u get a clue.

i think anyone that trys could use walkers basic functions within 30 mins max...

the most important things i think is:

- make sure both start buttons are ON / make sure its verified / cracked
- pathing settings ( random maybe for starters - while the characters moves already the noob can make changes and then later change the pathing settings to center point or use a "defined range" ).
-> then healing settings / buffs / follow / party etc.
-> in the information list or mon settings choose which mobs to kill/spoil/sweep etc.

i think its best to see that the character actually moves first so you know walker works, and that people know how to activate it - the fine tuning comes with the time.
Old 07/06/2008, 16:49   #15

Here is a walker guide made by "MontezumaX" from the official Walker Forums.

enjoy ppls. its a doc file you can probably open with WORD or OPEN OFFICE.