Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 14:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Interlude L2 walker

Discussion on Interlude L2 walker within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Interlude L2 walker

Good morning to all,

I am new in the forum and I would like your help.
I need a l2walker for interlude.
I have the IG walker 1.78 but in the server I play I have a problem and every time I go to use l2walker my pc is autobanned (my pc not my ip). The gms told that there is a problem with the antihack programme and although they are not willing to ban the ig walkers somehow this happens.
Many players tha use the 1.78 version are not banned and they said that maybe they use the walker with another patch version.Some other players use the 1.78 version in one box and when they go to launch 2nd box WITHOUT walker they are autobanned.
So I would like to tell me if there is a solution to my problem or someone to give me a link to download IG WALKER 1.79 or IG WALKER 1.78.

Thx in advance
Old 04/21/2008, 15:54   #2

elite*gold: 0
1.78 is the wrong version, just try 1.79 if u find

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Help with OOG Interlude Walker Please
07/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hello, i've been playing for 2 weeks or so a l2 off private server (interlude) for about 8x exp and im using l2walker 1.79 ingame with L@auth_server 3_0_(10.5.7). ok so thats it, i want configure an OOG walker for my private server i know the ip and the port (190.77.151.220 - 7777) so what i need to so? because i've been searching the whole post here in forum and no one helps about what i have to do about, i mean i want the l2walker oog and auth, and if its possible the steps i have to do to...
OOG Walker 10.8.6 - Interlude/C4 - Help Please
07/16/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Ignore post, i just realized it i had to click the first checkbox on the left on the server Selector... im dumb Mods, could you please delete this? Sorry.
L2 interlude walker
04/01/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Hello.I am looking for lineage2 interlude walker.I want have in pt spoiler,sws,bd and wc.So spoiler will spoil each moobs and use sweech.other buffers will hitting moob also.After buffs will gone the buffers must rebuf.Is that possible,and does any 1 have those walker?
Ig walker on L2J interlude
02/19/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
hi ..if enyone can help me ..becouse i use ig walker version and every time i start walker i get "gameguard error" and if i stop walker i conect normal..thnx:(
OOG Walker Interlude C6
01/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I searched for a long time and couldnt find a one, can you give me the link where can I download waler + patch!!!!!!!!!!!! onl2 c6 java? Pleasez1 (Note: NOT IG, BUT OOG) Or please tell me what version is for c6???