Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 17:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Kamael Error

Discussion on L2 Kamael Error within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 Kamael Error

Im having this problem, and im sure i cant be the only one. where when i try to connect to a kamael server, after around 20seconds of being ingame the l2 window closes and kicks me out of the game. Ive tried around 10 different kamael servers and its the same, so im guessing its something i have to change with my client.
(yes ive reinstalled twice now, and i have used the patched core.dll and engine.dll, iv tried updating the game fully - nothing seems to be working...)
Anyone got any ideas

thanks in advance
Old 03/22/2008, 05:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
ive been looking everywhere for a solution, im having this problem too, i've been at this for hours trying to find a solution, and googled the **** out of it.
if anybody has a solution, please post it!!!
thanks alot

Similar Threads Similar Threads
The Kamael help
03/10/2008 - Lin2 Private Server - 3 Replies
Pls i am looking for nice kamael server. The x of exp is not important, i need some server with all kamael skills, weapons and armors
Kamael hacks?
02/16/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Dose anyone know if I need any special version of HLapex or PacketHack for Kamael servers? Or if you know some other tools, i'd really appreciate it.
Kamael L2J OOG problem. "Packet error"
02/02/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hi, I have a problem. I connect with oog walker to L2j server everything is ok. But then when i set up walker is says "packet error" and disconnects me. Any 1 know what to do? 13:58:10 »¶ÓŹ¹ÓĆŠŠÕß£ 13:58:10 Link LoginServer Succeed. 13:58:13 Login LoginServer Success. 13:58:13 服务器当前在&# 32447;率:40.70%,能否登& 470;:能 13:58:17 Link GameServer Succeed. 13:58:22 ->Enter Char. 13:58:26 Welcome to the World of Lineage II. 13:58:26 Seven Signs: This is the seal validation period. A new quest event period...
Teh Kamael
12/29/2007 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
Anyone who knows a kamael server? send me links plz
L2 KAMAEL BOT!!! (WORKING)
12/20/2007 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
Ok for everyone that has been looking for a bot your endless searching is now over! go here L2Divine • The Lineage2 emulator click join join and follow the out of game instructions first. then go back to guide scroll all the way down and click in game instructions! good luck and happy botting :D