Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 18:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling perfekt working Interlude L2Off Server.

Discussion on Selling perfekt working Interlude L2Off Server. within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 02/27/2008, 21:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xenosaga21 View Post
No one has to prove anything least of all to the likes of you.

0o Now crawl back into the hole from whence you came and be gone from this realm!
haha petetic, and java files? lol get real.
Old 02/28/2008, 00:05   #17

that token idead looks nice
why dont u just host that server lol instead of selling ??
it looks nice
Old 02/28/2008, 00:07   #18

what is difference between l2J and l2off and why is l2off considered better ???

thx for answering my noob question
Old 02/28/2008, 23:03   #19

l2j is coded using java engine . . . in theory a java server could host up to 1000+ players if configured correctly . . . . but lack of support for good geodata / bugs make them unpractical for professional servers.
Main issues are that on Most Java Servers Geodata is incomplete/bugy allowing things like Clients using l2walker to walk through walls / allow mobs/players to attack through walls. . .

Another problem is that They are heavily filled with exploits due to the nature of how the server is coded.

L2 Off is the (stolen, Pirated, illegal, ) modified work of NCSOFT .
Most L2 Off servers are inherently more stable than Java . . . but lack the implementation of all the features currently on retail.
Since Most new things are added via Database updates / and hexing the l2server , simply adding an new feature may work but may inadvertently disable or break another feature.
Simply put , for every new thing you put on an L2off server. . . you risk breaking something unrelated.
which is why so little progress is made on l2off and why most L2off servers linger on chronicles while l2j servers are always running on new chronicles.

Now

This pathetic ******* just goes around stealing **** from PostPacific/RZ/ 99Nets and claims it as his own work, trying to scam people for a quick buck.
essentially he is just another Low life Nobody who will never amount to anything in life. But don't worry he will find someone to buy his garbage for around 2 to 10grand. . .

Also in aether case. . . if anyone does want GOOD Lineage2 Server files not this garbage. . . there are better places to buy them from. . . that have MORE features working.

I will not link to any such thing as I do not Condone profit ontop of Piracy . . . Piracy is one thing but when you steal someones work and make money off of it ... that is just wrong.

This ******* should really just go commit suicide... someone please direct him in the best way to do so. . . I suggest cyanide Pills they are truely effective and quick.

Edit: BTW I do Not Trust Bake ICe and refuse to play oN servers with BakeIce . . . I have had noticed it connects to many various Ip addresses while on . . . it is not clean....
Old 03/01/2008, 18:22   #20

xenosaga21:

Yes parts is from PP and I have dev them and fixed the extender,AI,Scripts. Thast what ppl pay for WORKING addon parts.

Now go and put that **** you had in your mouth when you wrote:

" This pathetic ******* just goes around stealing **** from PostPacific/RZ/ 99Nets and claims it as his own work. "

You dont even know anything about what files I use and what I have changed.. maybe from your "experience" you copy files.

BB
Old 03/04/2008, 04:23   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thantom View Post
xenosaga21:

Yes parts is from PP and I have dev them and fixed the extender,AI,Scripts. Thast what ppl pay for WORKING addon parts.

Now go and put that **** you had in your mouth when you wrote:

" This pathetic ******* just goes around stealing **** from PostPacific/RZ/ 99Nets and claims it as his own work. "

You dont even know anything about what files I use and what I have changed.. maybe from your "experience" you copy files.

BB
I have made many servers and dev'd a few of my own . . . there is nothing you have there that someone else has not provided for free. . .

As for me copying files. . . . there is not one peace of software on my computer that is paid for. So why would I pay for this Garbage . . .

The truth is you can Mod this garbage all you want . . . you have no Right to sell it.

And if anything If i was Admin of this Forum I would do a trace route on your IP and Email it to NcSoft just so they can Lock you away, than I'll visit you every day to hear about how hard the other idiots are raping your *** in Jail.
Stealing is one thing . . . stealing and making a profit of another's work / property is un-ethical.
Old 04/06/2008, 21:39   #22

I'm searching for buying a descent interlude server pack. But as I cas see everything is ****. Plz pm me with proper info if you have any.
I'm not gonna buy anything if I cant test it first.
Old 05/26/2009, 19:18   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by goWoot View Post
Delete this thread and have a look at

YOu can get the same for free there, for the lulz.
your signature is fking great lol
Old 05/26/2009, 20:14   #24

Received Thanks: 2,463
so true lol