Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2
You last visited: Today at 20:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Is it Worth to Start now?

Discussion on Is it Worth to Start now? within the Lineage 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Is it Worth to Start now?

Hello guys,
I would like your opinion if it is worth it to start now L2?
Also how long it takes to be one good geard palyer?

If you can post more information would be nice.

So THX for advance and w8ting for posts
Old 04/06/2011, 22:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
If we are talking about retail servers. Don't even bother starting from the beginning. You need at least lvl 84 300 weapon, Dynasty 60/60/60 to even be a factor in pvp. Needless to say you need at least 2 epics, to get in top clans.

Oh ye.. the game is so dead lol. That's a big no no also. I've quitted 3 moths ago. Just find a good private server and pvp like crazy

Besides the game will officially end when "***" epic update goes live. Lol no more unique classes :/

I ain't touching this game any more.. playing this **** for 6 years now lol

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Is it worth it?
03/31/2011 - Aion - 7 Replies
I have played aion Private servers for 1 year for testing aion and i also play wow official server but now i feel like starting the official sion is it worth it? :D
How much is my acc worth?
12/04/2010 - Runescape Trading - 5 Replies
Okey guys, here are my stats:http://www.abload.de/thumb/skillsnn8z.png and i have got 4,7 m.. how much Ca$h is my acc?
Start Npc(also start Equiqment)und wie connectet man(Navicat)
05/02/2010 - WoW Private Server - 1 Replies
Hallo Elitepvpers, ich hoffe ich bin hier im richtigen Forum. Wie macht man einen Npc für start Equiqment? und wie connectet man in Navicat(for MySQL)? danke im vorraus:handsdown::handsdown:
Is it worth it
02/13/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Im going to buy 5bot but i dont know options so i dont know is it worth it:)
Worth A try
11/27/2006 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 11 Replies
Ok if i get flamed so be it im just trying to bring a little something to the game and alot of your post have gotten me where i am . so here you go. This is just my version of a new portal done in ying yang style. i have quite a few others if anyone would like them just let me know. Ok i was half asleep when i made this post so to correct everything you will add the file exit.dds to your c3/effects folder.. so it will be c3/effects/exit.dds If I hope you all enjoy this little skin and...