Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make your L2 Server connect with client

Discussion on How to make your L2 Server connect with client within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How to make your L2 Server connect with client

Ok, ive noticed a lot of people are having problems with this, and that they cant decrypt the l2.ini file with any decrypt tools. So, i decided id search around the internet for a decrypted l2.ini file (as im making my own server aswell). I finally found one, so i will upload it here for anyone who needs it. When youve downloaded it extract it to C:\ProgramFiles\NCsoft\Lineage II\system. Then browse to that path open it up and put in your external IP that you have put in your server.properties or login.properties file. You should be able to connect to your server now.

Enjoy
Attached Files
File Type: rar l2.ini.rar (3.2 KB, 64 views)

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Question]How 2 connect a server w/o downloading client?
09/05/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
I downloaded EliteDekaron client and it took me like 5 hours.. i played it and the server was pretty good but then i saw few of u guys here were playing fusion, eternia, and extreme and i read some good comments about these server so i wanna try it too. Bcoz of my slow connection here, so my question is how to connect to those servers without downloading their client? IP? or how? and which file to edit? or use .bat to connect? or....? i'm totally lost.
Can any one Help me to make Server.dat on client 5065
07/21/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
I HAVE MAKE Sever using Navicat MySQL and PowerSource CO and Ihave Hamachi But When I open The Client he Told me to Reinstaller Server.dat Can any one tell me How i make Server in right way on ptach 5065 PLs
How make SErver client 5089
06/25/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello all !! i need help with server 5089 ..:(( Problem 1: Talisaman's Dosen't Work Problem 2: Monster Name & Player Name &Guard Name dosen't working problem 3..:)) source is full with bugs.. :( and don't work flowers, talismans etc..much for client 5089 plz who can help me to make 1 srv 5089 and client..:) for see flowers, talismans workking etc reply
[Help] To make Server.dat for client 5089
05/18/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
can any one help me to server.dat for client 5089 ?