Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 10:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2walker l2server.ru

Discussion on L2walker l2server.ru within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2walker l2server.ru

Hello. Can someone set up l2walker for l2server.ru(interlude)?

Cheers.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
I Got A l2server Problem Help ME please
02/07/2012 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
ok Guys Listen i tryed to create a server in a and i stuck in the part that you need to run the Login server.bat and gameserver.bat i runed the login server evrything is fine but in the gameserver its give me an error see here http://imageshack.us/f/688/15555765.png What i Need To do PLease help me Soryy For bad English
someone can help me With the L2server
02/07/2012 - Lin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
Hey Guys i Tryed To open a Lineage pravite server and i got a problem see here ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting what should i Do please Help me :(:(:(:(:(:(
www.l2server.ru bot help
03/30/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi, i was wondering if its possible to run bots on that server with the new hmm protection they put... u now got the upload and all from the L2.exe inside system folder which makes it impossible to run ig... is there any way to by pass that? if so plz tell me in pm or here thanks alot.
[SEARCH] Script for L2W/L2S Beastfarm off.L2Server
11/06/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hello Im looking for a script to grow the alpen Buffalo up so i can spoil the a grade helmet recipes. maybe someone have this script already and can help me. thx to help Hallo
Need IG Bot for L2server.ru
12/21/2007 - Lineage 2 - 4 Replies
LF ig bot for l2server.ru Interlude GM make antibot system plz help need bot patch - http://www.l2server.ru/files/l2server_ru_x10_inter lude.exe test accaunt : login : halavest pass : mnpgc5joc4 P.S thx for help !