Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Re open of Infinitel2

Discussion on Re open of Infinitel2 within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Re open of Infinitel2

It was so long, since people didn't heard about infinitel2. I have information about it.

Now it's closed beta, but you can check out client. If you want, I already checked it out, most of the things the same(Events, balance etc). Release will be from Russian community(But client will be English as it was before). If you need client, I will send you download link in pm or developers contacts. If it will be necessary I will re upload it to english hosting. Looking forward to see all who played there again. Please repost to all others who played or want play.

Infinitel2.ru (Data base is still the same, so you can find yourself in statistics, it will be changed in short period of time)

More information to go.

Guys to get client, add me please to skype - needwatch, because I havn't permission to send pm or something.
Cheers.
Old 04/01/2017, 15:31   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bumb. OBT starts 8 of April. Infinitel2.ru. 17.00 CET time, hope to see you there!!! Files you will be able to download 4th of April!!!