Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

can't connect on own server;)

Discussion on can't connect on own server;) within the Lin2 Private Server forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
can't connect on own server;)

Hi,
I use this guide to create a server but i have a little problem...
Guide:

After complete the server creation I want to try but i cant connect to it
Login and Gameserver looks very good but on mainscreen nothing happens.
Can sone1 help me pls

Old 12/09/2007, 18:08   #2

im having the same problem.....
Old 12/10/2007, 08:00   #3

ok just thought i would share that I figured it out... goto control panel, administrative tools, and then to services. Find DNS Client, open it and click on stop. this will stop the service. Now goto the command prompt (start->run->CMD)and type in ping L2authd.lineage2.com it should pop up with the IP you specified in the hosts file. If so then you can now connect.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO DB-bot HELP !!! ALways connect to New Server :@
06/21/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
HI all... Please someone help me... i start zszc loader than srproxy , in the srproxy i write the Old or New server ip, i start it, than go to crackedloader.exe, choose client than start game , but always shows the NEW server :S And i play on ZSZC !!!! Pls Help !!! Thnx:mad:
cannot connect to server
02/18/2010 - Dekaron Private Server - 35 Replies
ok first...I HAVE ALREADY SEARCHED...nothing I tried worked I have recently made a pserver and whenever I keep trying to connect to it it says "cannot connect to server". I am using difference client..could it be why? I have all IPs setup right and the version.ini files match. I am running the server with VMware (cause I have vista). any help? thank you in advance D:
how to connect on the p server?
02/11/2009 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
ja..wie kommi ch denn nun wirklich auf nen pserver.. ich hab mir den ganzen vipmt2 ordner geladen. klicke das symbol doppelt an. es öffnet sich ein patcher dann muss ich da was auswählen. klicke auf den linken button mit den fragezeichen und es schliest sich wieder.. das wars?! was is das problem?
[HELP] Cannot connect to the server
01/07/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 4 Replies
okay my problem is the dollow one my client start to load and than close easaly or its load to 100% and when i want to connect it says "Cannot connect to the server" http://bilder-hoster.de/out.php/t106224_2.JPG PLS HELP!