Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Guides & Templates
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

easy way to make somone red

Discussion on easy way to make somone red within the Lin2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
ok first of all. get a high level friend- A dagger user.
1.have them sting you and youll be stung to 1hp for about 5 min.
2.next go talk **** to somone and say man your a noob flag me and ill drop you.
3.once they hit u they go red.
4.have your AW friend go kill the red.
5. you get the gear and split with a friend.

btw thats how i got rich on retail xD!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trick] How to make somone cquit S4 League.
06/22/2010 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies
Those who find this post stupid and useless please leave now. There are some people who don't know this! How to Tell someone in S4 that you have hacks. After you tell them you have hacks ask them if they want some hacks too. If they say yes tell them to press "Alt + F4". If they are stupid enough to believe you then they will quit the game This post was not mean to be taken seriously. If you are offended please Don't waste your time replying.
can somone make a new gm command for Cabal Orixas
02/14/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
can someone plese update the gmcommand for Cabal Orixas ? thx
Let somone make a P Server 4 u
05/29/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 12 Replies
hey guys need somone who make a p server for me i have teamviewer 4 and downloaded sql manager and have the server files need only somone who help me to create ^^ Contact me! ICQ: 362687417 MSN: [email protected]
[Need] Somone to Make me a Play.exe
04/17/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 9 Replies
Yes i am looking for someone to make me a Play.exe or like Soul.exe from scratch no Tq Related and i would like it if u used this pic for the icon atm i changed the soul.exe Pic image to this http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/Slither0 08/White_Angel_by_ramycopy.jpg http://i258.photobucket.com/albums/hh256/Slither0 08/Soulicon.jpg
Can Somone Tell Me how to make a multi client?
03/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
can sumone tell me how to do it plz i found a post once that does and now i cant find it i am very good at hex edtiting so dont give me the whole but about you need hex exp i need to know what code or like (i know its diffrent wen it updates) what im trying to say is i need to know the keywords id have to use to find the code that had the variable of how many clients it reads to run im tired of downloading multi clients that dont work and i dont want to spend hours upond hours trying to do it...