Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Kung-Fu bot help

Discussion on L2 Kung-Fu bot help within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question L2 Kung-Fu bot help

People,someone can help to configure a bot for this server?they use launcher,so l2walker ig doesnt work with it,its just even dont open the clinet.
I tried an oog l2walker too,but with no luck,the same with l2net.

I'll be very happy if someone can give me a good advice how to bot on this server,Im trying a week to get something,every possible option and bot,i checked out i think all the topics here for help,and nothing works.

This is the site of the server:

Please help people.
ps-sorry about the poor English.
Old 04/08/2010, 16:04   #2

elite*gold: 0
Download L2net OOG. Use IP: 208.43.67.170 and port: 12000. As simple as that and free.

Cheers!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
King of Kung Fu
09/24/2010 - Facebook - 5 Replies
hey guys im just wondering if theres a king of kung fu(KOK) hacks or cheats
Was ist mit Kung Fu 2 los ?
05/20/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
hey leute. seit gestern abend so ungefär 23 uhr kann man sich nit mer auf kungfu 2 einlogen. Auf der Homepage verändert sich die Onlyene Anzeige die ganze zeit. was ist also loss wann kann man wider spielen ?
I Know Kung Fu. Seriously.
09/18/2009 - Gaming News - EN - 3 Replies
Want to learn Kung Fu? Don't have access to a special computer that can load your brain with programs teaching you things like Kung Fu or underwater basket weaving? No problem! The folks at TQ Digital have released some live action Kung Fu tutorial videos as part of a new contest for their game Conquer Online. With these new videos, you too can unlock the mysteries of Kung Fu. Underwater basket weaving on the other hand? Too complicated for tutorial videos, sorry. ...
world of kung fu
04/18/2009 - Say Hello - 0 Replies
hi hi
Kung fu-L2 gracia 2
04/13/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
I was wondering if any one knows a way to bypass Kung fu-l2's bake ice launcher and make ig walker work ty