Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

46+ Archer Exploit Spot [ENG]

Discussion on 46+ Archer Exploit Spot [ENG] within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
For this exploit you will get all neccessary pieces for the top c grade jewerly be able to solo a 54 level mob with little chance of dying.

It is north of IT (Ivory Tower) by the Oel Mahum Witch Doctors. A little bit south of the ruined castle. There is a cliff with a rock on the side of it. If you stand on the rock you can pick off 3 or 4 Oel Mahum Witch doctors at time carry a couple heal potions they do have windstrike.

Then if your a SR(Sprint) or PR(haste potion) just jump hit a mob to agro it and have it chase after you and your run up the cliff n fall off he will fall as you fall and

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lab Guide For War/ troj/ archer With map and spot
10/22/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 3 Replies
Hello back guys , This is a guide from an other forum So i Will put it there and i Will put the original page too, so u can reward the maker. ;) Original page:Labyrinth Guide - ConquerRPG Forum Labyrinth Introduction Labyrinth is a 4-story maze, where you can both level and obtain rare and valuable items. There are different monsters on each level of the labyrinth, some of which drop tokens which grant you access to the next level.
ZF Stairs Exploit (Grind Spot)
06/14/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
If you aggro the trolls at the bottom of the stairs in ZF before they start to walk up and then kill them the event should restart. Repeat for loads of XP. Example: Me with my alt (lvl 42) and a 70.... When the event starts have the 70 jump down and aggro the whole group (Be sure to flag pvp for the NPC's to heal), then have him/her run back up with the entire group and fight fight fight, if the timing is right the entire event should reset, (along with any elite stragglers). So, rinse...
Safe spot in Lab at archer spawn
05/23/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
removed by request
Exploit in Bestine: PvP Safe Spot
08/31/2006 - General Gaming Discussion - 2 Replies
Location: Bestine, Tatooine. There is a bridge outside the Cloning, where you can stand without taking any dmg. If you do this, ppl will whine, a lot. but they cant kill you http://www.imagedump.com/index.cgi?pick=ge...l_id =0&warned=y