Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Looking For Any Help PlzZzZzZ

Discussion on Looking For Any Help PlzZzZzZ within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy Looking For Any Help PlzZzZzZ

Guys i had a problem on a C6 server i just can't explain it how it happend a guy came in giran and droped some staff that are a bit difficult to get by farming or buying them and he was just a newbie.... how he got that good staff so what i'm asking pleaseeee someone download this server and try if any hlapex or l2phx working i realy need your help please if any pro with hlapex,l2phx please try to use it plz plx pl0z pl0x
Thanks for reading this... and sorry about my bad english.
Old 08/03/2009, 15:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
Wrong section
Old 08/03/2009, 16:11   #3

elite*gold: 11
Received Thanks: 29,520
#closed

Create a new thread with your question, but this time in the right section !
Closed Thread