Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 05:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 Codename - simple CP HP and MP Auto-Clicker

Discussion on L2 Codename - simple CP HP and MP Auto-Clicker within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 Codename - simple CP HP and MP Auto-Clicker

I want to present simple CP, HP and MP clicker. I created L2 Codename for my own needs some time ago, since i'm not using it too often i rebuild it and decided to share. You just need to set buttons for potions, show program your CP bar then press START and you ready to go

Site of L2 codename:

free hosting

Download
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/15/2013, 20:46   #2

##################### Update 15-03-2013

*Quick healing potion are now available

*Customizable timers for potions

Download :

My List To Do:
Customizable timers for potions ## Done
Info about update - like red dot in the corner
Ability to use potions at any bar
Add Quick Healing potions ## Done
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/22/2013, 23:53   #3

Its great program but i have little problem :P
Can u change control key for start/stop and target cp/hp/mp ?
CTRL+F1 and F2 little sux
If u can plz try to make it for alt+F11 and alt+12 ! L2 dont use this keys !

I hope u can help :P
And 1 more ty for program
Old 03/24/2013, 21:38   #4

He's got a point there Maniek. In Lineage, you know holding CTRL will put you into PK mode, and usually F1 will be someones main attack. And if they want to start PvPing and toggle your app, they could easily hit somebody, or WORSE! XD
But obviously, if you do change the start/stop hotkey, don't change it to what danihun2 is saying, but instead make a line in the settings.txt or something where you can change the toggle to anything you want. It seems there might be some things in the settings.txt you can change, but with no explanation of what these lines do, I wouldn't mess with em.

It does look like a great & simple app. With the right direction, it can even become quite the player necessity. If I were you I'd make the above suggestion top priority, for saving countless first timers.
Old 03/25/2013, 22:35   #5

I linked site of L2 Codename for some reason, and in program is "Check Update" for the same reason.

There was an update on 22.03

*Start/Stop and "Get color" with customizable buttons

Download :

Because of lack of interest i didn't post it here Same day danihun2 reply, that's real luck
Thanks
4 Users