Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 07:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Walker for Interlude Great help !

Discussion on LF Walker for Interlude Great help ! within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question LF Walker for Interlude Great help !

Hello everyone .. I am new in this forum and I really hope you can help me ..
Playing on this server but the interlude for Walker 1.79 does not work ... please look at the characteristics of the server and tell me if there is a walker for this or not! thanks in advance: D Site of server : Look info of server
Old 01/14/2012, 12:46   #2

elite*gold: 0
Stop begging you loser, look for yourself

King regards, everyone else on this forum

Similar Threads Similar Threads
interlude walker ?
10/17/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
hi all :) Can someone help me for a working walker for interlude server - L2 Death Whisper - Lineage ] I dont know what version is for intrlude and what is the setting for the host and my bot so im a newbie walker :( pls help
Help with OOG Interlude Walker Please
07/24/2009 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
Hello, i've been playing for 2 weeks or so a l2 off private server (interlude) for about 8x exp and im using l2walker 1.79 ingame with L@auth_server 3_0_(10.5.7). ok so thats it, i want configure an OOG walker for my private server i know the ip and the port (190.77.151.220 - 7777) so what i need to so? because i've been searching the whole post here in forum and no one helps about what i have to do about, i mean i want the l2walker oog and auth, and if its possible the steps i have to do to...
OOG Walker 10.8.6 - Interlude/C4 - Help Please
07/16/2009 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Ignore post, i just realized it i had to click the first checkbox on the left on the server Selector... im dumb Mods, could you please delete this? Sorry.
Ig walker on L2J interlude
02/19/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
hi ..if enyone can help me ..becouse i use ig walker version and every time i start walker i get "gameguard error" and if i stop walker i conect normal..thnx:(
OOG Walker Interlude C6
01/30/2008 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
I searched for a long time and couldnt find a one, can you give me the link where can I download waler + patch!!!!!!!!!!!! onl2 c6 java? Pleasez1 (Note: NOT IG, BUT OOG) Or please tell me what version is for c6???