Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 06:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

need L2walker (IG or OGG) for Kamael

Discussion on need L2walker (IG or OGG) for Kamael within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
need L2walker (IG or OGG) for Kamael

i need walker for first L2 Kamael

thank you
Old 08/08/2008, 19:06   #2

Колян, ищи такое дело на сайте allcheats.ru
Old 08/09/2008, 21:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikolayyyyy View Post
i need walker for first L2 Kamael

thank you
did ever heared of "SEARCH"?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Looking For L2Walker for Kamael L2J - With a Catch..
11/24/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Im looking for a version of L2Walker either IG or OOG that works on a Kamael CT1.5 server... the only problem is that the server has a .exe file that does something to the ping and then runs L2.exe, so regular walkers which require you to show the path to the L2.exe file wont run on this server. I tried setting walker to run to the .exe used to control the ping and the game loads, but L2 Walker doesnt work. So if someone has a way around this i'd appriecate it.
regarding L2walker on L2Sea Kamael
04/24/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 21 Replies
Does anyone know how to use l2walker on L2sea? i've been trying since yesterday. dont know which files to get since some of the files and tutorials in this section refers to different version of kamael. i think l2sea is version 1.5. i'll check it out and repost but.. someone.. PLEASEEE:( HELP ME!!
Looking for Kamael IG L2Walker 1.89 verify server
04/12/2008 - Lineage 2 - 249 Replies
Soon, official US/EU servers will update to Kamael. I have seen on walker's home page that kamael version is 1.89 ! Does anyone have knowledge of a verify server / bypass / crack ? As found in a tutorial here, I have found how to strip ASProtect from L2Walker and dissasemble it. The only turn-down was that, when stripped L2Walker does not hook anymore to lineage2. If trying to debug with ASProtect you get some protection errors ... Since 1.79a some things have changed: verify server...
L2Walker Frozen Server Ct-1 Kamael
03/30/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 1 Replies
Hello, I am confused.. I can't bot on frozen.. or i don't know what I make wrong.. Can u send me a pack L2walker , Frozen Server FrozeN Lineage 2 Server Thanks for your help... i very need It . ;) Edit: IN C5 Sorry for wrong.
L2walker for Kamael
02/21/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies
Many are looking for those Walker but most of them arent working. I looked often around and didnt found anything or any Walker they worked.. If anyone got a Lineage2Walker for l2j Kamael Server.. pls post this link in this topic. Thanks a lot.:)