Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L24ever progress

Discussion on L24ever progress within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L24ever progress

well after messing around with l2walker i found out that if you hex edit l2walker to patch the l2 file size error and run it in windows 95 compatibility mode it's launching but the home is not working.

i hope that help some1.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Bar Progress HP Pet
09/11/2010 - Last Chaos - 0 Replies
$HPPETLEISTE = GUICtrlCreateProgress(25, 255, 225, 10) GUICtrlSetBkColor(-1, 16777215) $PETHP = GUICtrlCreateLabel("HP Pet", 25, 240, 40, 15) $INPUTHPPET = GUICtrlCreateLabel("0", 70, 240, 50, 15) Global $AV_HPPET= Global $HPPET2 = 0
PROGRESS IN TALISMAN
01/18/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Plz people...i heard and i have seen people who using a hack or somethink like that for socketing tallisman at 2 soc for free... it makes 2 soc in like 6-7 hours...plz if someone know aboute this let me know at this forum... and plz post the name at my e-mail [email protected] :) :) :)
Hax Bot New Bot (still in progress)
09/25/2009 - Silkroad Online - 57 Replies
- Attacking monsters 100% - Skills 100% - Buffs 100% - Sitting down based on HP 100% - Sitting down based on MP 100% - Auto login (type your info once and wait) 100% - Inventory parsed (this includes - movement, swap, combine, pickup - for guild, player, pet, storage) 100% - Minimize to tray 100% - Going clientless 100% - Going client 100%
Progress GG ???
01/13/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Hey all first i'd like to say hello to all since this is one of my first posts :P. Anyway, i,ve been doing a little research about .des files. and i figured out that its encrypted with a way of coding called cryptography. It kinda creates a key for the encrypted file. Now for the real developers among us, i,ve got a wiki site where u can explore it and hopefully find a way to by pass gg and share it with us. for interlude, hellbound gracia w/e. Just any kind of client gg. Well i did my...