Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

L2 edit npcname-e.dat

Discussion on L2 edit npcname-e.dat within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
L2 edit npcname-e.dat

i have big problem open npcname-e.dat Kamael

Similar Threads Similar Threads
npcname-e.dat
Today - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 59 Replies
Greetings, everyone! Since the mob names of the treasure boxes got fixed (now they're sharing the same name with the regular treasure chests), it is not possible, to distinguish between Treasure Chest (eating your DX Chest Keys attacking you, dropping same crap as a regular mob) and a Treasure Box (opens, if you use such a key, drops enchants / high amount of adena). Well, actually you can use the IG walker to see the boxes on the map / on the moblist, but this is kinda dumb, in my...
Need npcname-e
10/30/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hello. I need npcname-e for l2 hellbound. I try alot npcname-e but i didn't fing good to show treasure chest witch is good and witch is bad. Thanks in advance :)
can someone edit my npcname-e.dat?
11/28/2008 - Lineage 2 - 7 Replies
Hi, im a treasure hunter on a private server and play l2 since few weeks, i found in the forum that there is a possibility for knowing which chests are good and which ones are bad, but with the npcname-e.dat file which was attached i couldnt get the game to play :( So i wanted to ask if someone can edit my npcname-e.dat i dont know which Chronicle im playing cause i even dont know what chronicle means :( Heres my npcname-e.dat Free file hosting by Savefile.com P.S. One more question...
npcname-e.dat
06/26/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Hi everyone, I have the npcname.dat file...I need the the npcname.dat working in interlude for see threasure box. I have downloaded a lot of file (about 50) but no1 will work. Always the same error: General Protecion Failure. I think are all file for C4/C5. I Need a working npcname.dat for open treasure box. I hope u can help me. Sorry for my english, im an italian guy. Brb.
npcname-e.dat
02/18/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I'm looking npcname-e.dat for l2 c6 or any other thing for i can see the difrence of box and chest i use npcname-e.dat for c4 and doesn't work sorry for my english