Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Lineage 2 > Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Edited Npcname-E.Dat For Kameal !!!!!!

Discussion on Edited Npcname-E.Dat For Kameal !!!!!! within the Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Lineage 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Edited Npcname-E.Dat For Kameal !!!!!!

Anyone can upload edited npcname-e.dar for kameal to see good and bad treasure chests !!!!
Old 02/18/2008, 13:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Hey people can anyone edit the file who have skills with editing and upload i think most people want to know wich chest is lucky which bad , its very usefull think please someone edit file for kameal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PSF] EDITED Barny - Wallhack Working Again with Bypass Edited C++
12/04/2009 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 61 Replies
ANNOUNCEMENT: Gusto ko lang po na ipaalam sa inyong lahat na ang new Bypass po And Edited DLL na ito ay hindi galing kay BARNY,Sariling Sikap po namin Para muling mapagana ang DLL na ng-Galing Sakanya! Hello Philippines and Hello World!Medyo natagalan din bago namin napagana ulit to,kaya Bago ko po i release ang Password nito... A simple "Thank-You" would be nice to all who download as I Bypass this for 2 Weeks and put a lot of work in to it thanks! Magtataka kayo kasi 1.7MB ang Size...
Need npcname-e
10/30/2009 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
Hello. I need npcname-e for l2 hellbound. I try alot npcname-e but i didn't fing good to show treasure chest witch is good and witch is bad. Thanks in advance :)
npcname-e.dat
10/11/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 58 Replies
Greetings, everyone! Since the mob names of the treasure boxes got fixed (now they're sharing the same name with the regular treasure chests), it is not possible, to distinguish between Treasure Chest (eating your DX Chest Keys attacking you, dropping same crap as a regular mob) and a Treasure Box (opens, if you use such a key, drops enchants / high amount of adena). Well, actually you can use the IG walker to see the boxes on the map / on the moblist, but this is kinda dumb, in my...
Kameal client?
05/02/2008 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Where can I get the c7 download link...Everywhere has the gamershell link but it doesnt work anymore and gives me the c8 link:confused: **lol...kamael**
Kameal l2j
04/28/2008 - Lin2 Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
heya any 1 know any working hacks exploits bugs for l2j kameal ? and any 1 have working IN-game walker for l2j kameal priv?