Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Extremely Rare Account (almost 700 skins).

Discussion on Extremely Rare Account (almost 700 skins). within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Extremely Rare Account (almost 700 skins).

Hello, i've been playing league on and off since season 1 and quitted altogether around a little more than an year ago. I decided to let go of my account as it's really valuable and i have no use for it anymore.

The account has 672 skins and all the champions except the last 4.
It has ALL THE LIMITED/LEGACY skins and the old skins except for: ufo corki, king rammus, black alistar, medieval twitch. (I might be missing one or two, but i'm pretty confident that's all, if you have any request and want me to check a specific skin just ask).

Extremely valuable skins owned(i won't list every single skin because that would take me ages but i will list all the really rare ones): Pax TF, Pax Sivir, Championship Riven(VINTAGE version), Hextech Annie, Victorious Elise/Janna/Maokai/Morgana/Sivir.

I stopped buying skins/champions around 1 year or a little more ago, so the account is currently missing 4 champions(Rakan, Camille, Ivern, Kled) and 61 skins.

The account has a bunch of icons i won't list from events and teams(bought basically EVERYTHING until i stopped playing).

The account was Platinum S3 an Diamond S4.

The account is on EUW.

Screenshot from LoL Skins Viewer(elophant is down cause it doesn't work with the new client apparently):

I'm open to offers.
Old 05/21/2017, 00:22   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Wait there's a skin feature? wtf? someone help cuz I can't find it
Old 05/21/2017, 00:23   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetrekt View Post
Wait there's a skin feature? wtf? someone help cuz I can't find it
It's a program.

Old 06/06/2017, 15:36   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

acc still available ? if yes add me on Skype

hamad.s124606

thanks in advance

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] EXTREMELY RARE Multiple Top 3 PvP Titles with Almost Unlimited Cartel Coins
07/02/2016 - Star Wars: The Old Republic Trading - 0 Replies
I'll keep this short and sweet, if you would like images of anything from the account please feel free to message me and I will happily send screenshots of it to you. I am selling my account which has the most amount of Top 3 PvP titles in the game. My guildmates and I dominated the solo ranked and group ranked scene for many seasons until we decided to quit. My three teammates lost their accounts a few months back due to a credit exploit (quite happy I didn't participate in it since I was the...
[Selling] EU Hearthstone account 34 leg, almost all epics, almost all rare/common. CHEAP
12/10/2014 - Hearthstone Trading - 1 Replies
EU Hearthstone account 34 leg, almost all epics, almost all rare/common. CHEAP Hello! I would like to sell my EU Hearthstone account. I started playing at the beginning of open beta. Spent more than 500 € on packs, but I don't want to play anymore... No other games on the battle.net account. I registered it for Hearthstone i wanna trade for a 2007 runescape acounts tho you always can whatsapp me 0612378607 email. [email protected]
[Selling] [NA]Diamond Border, Diamond 1 season 4, Extremely Rare Name! Rare skins!
04/16/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 18 Replies
Hello Everyone, I've decided that I would like to sell my personal League of Legend Account, I am the original owner and can provide recovery questions. It was diamond in Season 3 and got the Season 3 awards, and is now currently Diamond 1 with rather decent mmr. I may not have a lot of rep on Epvpers, but I have plenty of rep on other sites, which I'll provide upon request. If you have a lot of rep I will provide the name privately over skype http://puu.sh/7yeX4.jpg...
[WTS] Elo Boosting. Extremely cheap. Extremely personal features. EUW Only.
02/24/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 11 Replies
Hi, I'm a D1 (S3) player looking to make a bit of money. I boosted accounts during S3 as well to great success (including a couple to D1). This time I'm mostly interested in lower Elo accounts (bronze,silver,gold) for fast boosts at very cheap prices. I will be boosting on EUW only. I can make this boost good for you, aside from the divisions you will gain I encourage you to spectate the games and learn from them. I'm more than happy to answer any questions and chat with you via...
[AD] N-StarMS [v62] [700/700/700] [Non Hamachi] [Pets] [Events] [24/7] [No Lag!!!]
02/19/2009 - MapleStory - 1 Replies
North-StarMaplestory Status: ONLINE Welcome To My Server! Well After So Long I Finally Got it Working So Here It Is. The Features For My Server Are: Auto Register!!! Pets work