Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cheapest ELOBOOSTING [EU-TR-RU]

Discussion on Cheapest ELOBOOSTING [EU-TR-RU] within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cheapest ELOBOOSTING [EU-TR-RU]

Hi

Want to sell boosting service at the most cheapest price.

EU,TR,RU only.

Actually only from bronze to gold , and u can pay in 3 time for more confidence.

Exemple :Basic pack bronze 5 to gold 5 = 60euro in less than a week (with more than 15lp by win).

About me i m playing since december 2009 ,i dont have main lane but i prefer jungle-adc-mid , i had more than 15account, with all champ ranked diamond 5 to 1 in euw,eune,tr,ru .

I am tired of the game since s5 most of my friends do not play anymore so I sold most of my accounts but I still keep a very good levels, especially since I know almost all the champion.

I was remounting a smurf when I figured why not open my eloboost service.

I play mainly for fun now that is why I want to boost first of the bronze silver gold, all account are played only by me and without any script or other program

Pm me for skype

vouch vouch vouch vouch

ps:sry for my english
Old 05/19/2017, 07:09   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 30
Can do Vouch DuoQ in EUNE
Pm me
Old 05/19/2017, 21:37   #3

elite*gold: 0
added u