Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 12:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Master S6 SoloQ Account. 100 Champs, 60 skins 12 Rune Pages EUW

Discussion on Master S6 SoloQ Account. 100 Champs, 60 skins 12 Rune Pages EUW within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Master S6 SoloQ Account. 100 Champs, 60 skins 12 Rune Pages EUW

Hello.

I´m selling my EUW Master SoloQ s6 account. You have the Master border and icon from SoloQ. Account has 100 champs and all runes you will need. Also like 60 skins. Can give you a warranty and all the info from Riot mail. I know that I have 4 negatives but as you can see are from banned users, an scamer and other kid, if you need any info about the negatives im happy to explain.

Ofc can trade with trusted MM that you can choose. If you need more info add me skype : xpkboosting.

Some screens:

Champs not owned:
Old 04/27/2017, 18:33   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Price?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Trading] TRADING***EUW All champs, 63 skins, 7 rune pages, SG UDYR + CS THRESH, GOLD SOLOQ
04/08/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hey guys, This account is on EUW server, it is currently in Gold division 4 and it has a platinum border + rewards from season 3. All champions are unlocked. There are 7 rune pages. There are many summoner icons unlocked. There are 63 skins: MIDNIGHT AHRI GOLDEN ALISTAR ALMOST-PROM KING AMUMU
[Selling] EUW 90 champs, 16 rune pages, gold 3v3,5v5,soloq, 45 skins
06/22/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 6 Replies
Hello community, i`m selling my LoL acc since i`m moving to Wildstar. Here what my account have: -Gold 2 3v3, gold 2 5v5, gold 5 soloq -90 champions -16 rune pages, alot of runes -42 skins( 19 unobtainalbe/legacy) Account comes with original welcome email adress. I`ll screenshare over skype. I accept payment from paypal or moneygram. You`ll go first unless you are highly reped and have good feedback. Or you can find MM. Contact me over skype: bangoslav1994
[Selling] Lol EuW Diamond II SoloQ Diamond V 3v3 102 champs 46 skins 17 rune pages+originalmail
06/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
Hi, I have to offer you Diamond II account on Euw with Original Email!! It is located on Eu West Ranked soloq: Diamond II : screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. I am leader of 3v3 Diamond V ranked team on this account. 1640 Normal wins: screenSHU - The fastest screen capture ever. Account was never banned