Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

1,043,560 elophant all champs 126+ skins AND SMURFS many rare/unobtainable skins!

Discussion on 1,043,560 elophant all champs 126+ skins AND SMURFS many rare/unobtainable skins! within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb 1,043,560 elophant all champs 126+ skins AND SMURFS many rare/unobtainable skins!

- MAIN 125+ skins

I am selling my NA account on which i have a huge collection of skins. It has over 1,043,560 elophant score, and a total of 126 skins.

I have 119 champions and am only missing a couple. I have many legendary and rare skins, as well as legacy and ones that are unobtainable anymore. A couple to mention are zombie brand, riot graves, championship riven, etc. I also have over 10 legendaries and a huge collection of expensive skins. I have almost all the project and hex-tech skins.

If you are interested make sure to checkout my photos. You can pm me on here or add my skype xmonsterxenergyx and we can work something out. I am also willing to trade for a high ranked account.
If your interested in a smurf, here is a quick overview on what is on my other accounts, they all have much more than what is listed but this is a general idea if so you can decide which you are interested in. My main from last season is draylex and it has gold border

Draylex

16 skins
Forecast Janna, red baron corki, riot kayle, red card kat, victorious maokai,
omega squad teemo, whistler village twitch, haunted zyra,
gold 1 last season currently silver 5
90+ champions, 311 mastery points 22 unused champion mastery tokens

Killerdamage

12 skins
Bad Santa Veigar, Warring Kingdoms Xin
Bronze 1 last season currently bronze 5
52 Champions

Sandsandwich

5 skins
Professor Ryze, championship thresh
Unranked last season currently bronze 3
26 Champions

indigolasers

5 skins
riot kayle, super galaxy rumble
silver 1 last season currently bronze 4
48 champions

Wobblas

9 skins
gravelord azir, championship riven
unranked last season currently bronze 1
33 champions

Old 04/18/2017, 08:21   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

how much costs this acc

?
Old 04/18/2017, 22:29   #3

I don't have any set price yet just add me and send a message with an offer we can work something out
Old 04/28/2017, 22:20   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

I would consider to remove the names of the accounts because people could actually report this with a ticket .
Old 05/04/2017, 11:22   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: LOCKED
The Black Market: 169/0/11
Id suggest u hide the name. Also did u create the acc ?
Old 05/04/2017, 11:39   #6 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 123
Add my in skype : soniicee thanks
Old 05/04/2017, 23:38   #7

Yes I created all my accounts, they were all made under my same email and I still have all 3 refunds on my main and all my smurfs. I have had them since 2009 except two of my smurfs I made a bit later feel free to message me on here or add my skype xmonsterxenergyx if your interested