Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Other Online Games Trading > League of Legends Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Diamond 2 NA player looking for Boost Vouches

Discussion on Diamond 2 NA player looking for Boost Vouches within the League of Legends Trading forum part of the Other Online Games Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

i can boost on NA comfortably up to diamond 5. My main is currently diamond 3. I prefer not to reveal the IGN. I will be doing vouch games for anyone who wants proof i play like a diamond 2. I main jg/top. Post down below please i will take low pay for a while since i am new to the boosting game. Skype: Wingsofangelss

I am doing this right now because i am in need of extra income.

LOOKING TO PLAY VOUCH GAMES NOW POST BELOW OR ADD MY SKYPE THANKS. I WILL NOT DISSAPOINT.

playing games rn for anyone wondering.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
03/29/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i can boost on NA comfortably up to diamond 5. My main is currently diamond 2. I prefer not to reveal the IGN. I will be doing vouch games for anyone who wants proof i play like a diamond 2. I main jg/top. Post down below please i will take low pay for a while since i am new to the boosting game. Skype: Wingsofangelss I am doing this right now because i am in need of extra income. LOOKING TO PLAY VOUCH GAMES NOW POST BELOW OR ADD MY SKYPE THANKS. I WILL NOT DISSAPOINT. SKYPE:...
03/28/2017 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
i can boost on NA comfortably up to diamond 5. My main is currently diamond 2. I prefer not to reveal the IGN. I will be doing vouch games for anyone who wants proof i play like a diamond 2. I main jg/top. Post down below please i will take low pay for a while since i am new to the boosting game. Skype: Wingsofangelss I am doing this right now because i am in need of extra income. LOOKING TO PLAY VOUCH GAMES NOW POST BELOW OR ADD MY SKYPE THANKS. I WILL NOT DISSAPOINT.
[Selling] Boosting Service - Diamond player - up to Diamond, need vouches
03/10/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 14 Replies
GERMAN / ENGLISH Booster ! ABOUT ME s1 top rating : Unranked s2 top rating (Silver) : 1300+ s3 Platin 2 s4 : Diamond 1 (90Lp)
FAST and EFFICIENT ELO BOOST SERVICES BY DIAMOND NA PLAYER -- LOOKING FOR VOUCHES
05/28/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hi I am a Diamond Player on NA and am new to this forum and want to advertise my Elo Boost Services. Therefore, I would like to look for Vouches by Trusted Members on this forum. Current Status: Currently doing a boost for a client from plat 4 to diamond 5, he will post a review when it is done! -- In talks with a player about doing a vouch, but hes on EUW so we will see how to sort things out. PRICES
Diamond I player offering boost [Looking 4 Vouches]
10/28/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 25 Replies
Hello, I am a challanger 3v3 and Diamond I solo player on my own, kinda in needing of money to get harrowing skins at the end of Oct so I've diceded to offer some elo boost to Gold V. These are the prices for the very first customers at WEEK #1 Bronze V - I 5€ Silver V Promo - 7€ Silver V - I 10€ Gold V Promo 15€ Gold V - II 20€ Gold II - Plat V Promo 30€